Fear (Part 4)

I awaken to the sound of scratching, which seemed to be coming from my apartment door. I rub my eyes and check my phone to see what time it was, it was 12:34 P.M. I wonder who it could be. I open the closet door leaving my phone on the blanket in the closet. I slowly got up trying to be quiet since Naomi was still sleeping, snoring annoyingly. I then walk out of the closet closing it just in case and sped walked to the apartment door.. I looked through the peep hole and saw the outline of a shadowy figure, I couldn't really see since the lights were off at this hour in the apartment building but I could sense someone was there. The door was locked but the scratching stopped. I walked away slowly trying to be quiet. Suddenly the noise turned into banging, I quickly got a chair from the kitchen and put it up against the door knob. I turned off the last light in the kitchen and ran to the closet, closing it in the process. I've never experienced anything like this before.. I pushed Naomi over and she woke up in a panicked state. "What, what is it??" She said scratching her back.
"Theres someone at the door.." I said quietly
"Well, did you check to see who it is?"
"No, I can't see anything." I said grabbing my phone.
The banging stopped, it was in a unnatural speed as if a zombie were hitting it. Sluggish but still going at it. I scroll through my phone, turning the brightness down.