A Late Night Message

I'm currently in an airport waiting for my plane to begin boarding. I can't shake the feeling that everyone is watching me. I'm not normally a paranoid person, but I got this strange message in the middle of the night a few days ago. I've been on edge ever since.

The message reads as follows:

"If you're reading this message then you must have forgotten again and, if my hypothesis is correct, it's a lot sooner than last time. I don't know why your memory keeps failing, but it probably has to do with them closing in. There is no point in explaining everything. You wouldn't believe me if I did. Trust me, I've tried already. So, I'll just explain what is most important right now, everything else should become clear later.

You've been staying in a hotel in an unfamiliar town and you don't really know why, right? Well, that's because you're running, and this message arriving means you need to move again. Get as far away from your current location as you can. Out of the country if you've saved up enough. Oh, this is a bit if a no-brainer, avoid using anything other than cash when you can and try not to get yourself into situations that require you to show your ID. That includes buying booze.

Sorry, getting off track. You need to move. If you've gotten anything not necessary for survival between this message and the last then you need to ditch it. There's no room for useless garbage. Oh, don't tell anyone you're leaving or where you're going. If they ask then give them some bullshit story. You should be good at it by now.

This part is pretty important. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. No one is your friend. You never know what is lurking beneath their smiling faces. It doesn't matter how nice or how innocent they seem. The only person you can trust is YOU. The... things... that are after you can be anyone, anywhere. You slip up? You're dead. You stop? You're dead. You slow down? You're dead. They'll be on your heels from here to hell so there's no room for error.

Don't bother getting comfortable in your new location, you won't be there for long.

Keep moving, stay hidden, stay alert. And for the love of EVERYTHING, do NOT let that ring out of your sight for a second. In your hands it's useless, but in their's... well... let's just say they don't plan on using it to propose.

Good luck out there... lord knows you need it...

P.S. You'll need to schedule another message for when you forget again. All this hard work was almost for nothing the last time you thought you wouldn't forget. Take my word for it. Without these messages to remind you, things get ugly fast."

I thought it was a prank at first, but the growing knot in my stomach has convinced me otherwise. I don't know what's happening, but if anyone knows anything about this please... help me.