6.

regan
june 26, 2014
-

i posted a snapchat video listening to 'life of the party'. shawn released it yesterday! it was really, really good and something i would be proud of.

there was a knock on the door and i went to get it. before i could put my hand on the door handle, cameron nudged me out of the way. "what the hell!" i groaned, crossing my arms.

he said hello to shawn, letting him in. they were hanging out today. it felt weird that he was gonna be here but not with me.

"hey," i smiled, giving a small wave. "your song is amazing."

his cheeks turned a dark pink as he nodded, thanking me. "okay, well, we're in my room if you need anything." i nodded and headed into the kitchen.
+
shawn
june 26th, 2014
-

"i'm gonna get a drink," i stood up off of cameron's bed. "do you want anything?"

after thinking for a second he responded, "yeah, just a water." i nodded and left his room, shutting the door. this was the most classic trick i had and used all the time to try and see regan.

i turned into the kitchen to see her on her phone. "hey," i smiled, walking in. "i came down for drinks."

"really? i thought you came down for me." she giggled, making my heart melt. she was gorgeous and everything about her was just perfect to me. i honestly felt my heart break when i realized she was cameron's little sister.

rae reach one arm out for me to hug her. i leaned down, her arm around my neck as she kissed my cheek. my heart raced while she ruffled my hair, slightly.

she let go and i grabbed two waters from the fridge. "leaving me already?" she said in her pretty, soft voice.

"are we gonna tell him?" i asked, practically on accident. it was obvious she was kinda taken back. "i didn't mean it like-"

"no, we have to tell him eventually," she started, twirling her long dark hair. "but we're not even dating, yet. so, whenever that happens." she sent me a wide smile but my hair was beating out of my chest all because she said the word 'yet.'
+
regan
june 26th, 2014
-

"yo," cameron came into my room. "you're friends with shawn right?"

i raised my eyebrow, bookmarking my page number. "i mean, yeah, i guess."

"alright. i'm leaving tomorrow to new york for a week to film something and i'm having him check in on you." i raised my eyebrow. i knew about the trip, but i didn't understand why i needed to get checked on.

"he's the same age as me, why is he checking in on me?"

cameron laughed, flicking my nose. "because he's responsible and trust worthy. he's not gonna let you do stupid shit."

i rolled my eyes with a smile, secretly getting excited for all the time to spend with shawn.