Drarry

Writing at 2 in the morning. Woopie do.
I love the song 2 in the morning, so fucking good. Anyway, let's start.
This fanfic includes 'fun time' and more mature things with kinks.
Also it does turn a bit dark and depressed.
Harry's POV

I wake up and check the time, it's 2 in the morning. I sigh and get up and head downstairs, it's me alone in the house. I open the door underneath the staircase and sit on my old bed. After a few minutes I get up and shut the door and sit in the living room. I then heard a knock on the front door. I pull my wand out and change my clothes and then hide it. I go and look, there face not clearly shown. I bite my lip, even if they try to hurt me I can do something more powerful. I decided to open the door and he looks up at me. He tried to leave but I grabbed his arm, "Who are you?" I asked. He looks at me and I saw the eyes I fell in love but will never love me back. "M-Malfoy?!" I pull him inside and shut the door, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shout. "Calm down." He moves his hood down and fixes his hair."Look, my parents said for me to watch you, or specifically my dad did and although I really don't want to he's making me." Draco said. "Are you fucking Sirius right now?" Harry asked. "No. I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Draco said and winked at me. I laugh slightly, "Bad joke." I said. I sigh and switch my clothes back and Draco takes off his jacket setting it on a chair. "We should go to sleep." Draco said. I nod slightly and lead him upstairs, "This is my room, the guest is right there." I said and point to the door across the hall. Draco nods slightly and goes into the guest room. I go into my room and go to bed.

Draco's POV

I grab my bag that never gets full and take a few things out. I then go to Harry's room and I sit at the end of the bed and watch him sleep. I grab his hand and kiss it. "Night Harry." I whisper and go back to the guest room. I get changed and then I go to bed.

~time skip, still Draco's POV~

I wake up and I see Harry on top of me, "Whoa! What the fuck?!" I scrambled a bit but he was in my lap straddling me. "You we're having a nightmare and I tried everything to get you out." Harry said. "Umm.. okay.. can you get off me now please..?" I have the worst case of morning wood ever. If he makes one wrong move I could easily get hard and spring for him. Harry sits up, "It feels something different here, like it's moving a bit~" Harry teases. I look down and I could see my morning wood desperately trying to get free of my bottoms. I blush, "So? It's normal.." I said. "Yeah but I didn't think you'd be like that." Harry said. I bite me lip and look at his crotch, he's horny to. I look up at him and he pushes his lips against mine and he moved a certain way. I pin him to the bed and start undressing us both as I kiss him. He couldn't stop giggling and smiling. When we're both fully undressed Harry pins me down and kisses down my body and he sucks on my dick. I grab him by his hair and move his head, "Oh fuck yes~ suck my dick baby~ get all of it~" I could hear him gagging on my cock and I moan. He looks so hot with my dick in his mouth.

Harry's POV

I continue to suck Draco's cock like a good boy and he praised me for doing so. I wanted so much more, I wanted him inside. I really want to feel him inside me. But I'm kinda scared to ask. He then pulls his cock out of my mouth and pins me down and he teases my hole with the tip of his dick. I whimper, "D-Draco~" I whined. He spanks my ass and I moan, "Wrong name baby~" he said. I blush darkly. Is he gonna spank me if I get something wrong every time and make me call him something?.. the answer to that is yes. He spanks my ass again and I shake my cute bum. "You're gonna call me Daddy from now on Got that?" Dr- Daddy asked. I nod, "Yes Daddy." I said. He pushes into me and I moan loudly. He continues to push in and I could feel him getting so deep inside me. He's huge, I don't even know how I could suck on his cock. He stops when he's fully inside and I moan loudly and he gives me time to adjust. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist and kiss him. He kisses me back and he starts moving. I moan and he continues to move slowly and gently. It felt so good I feel like I'm drowning in pleasure as we have slow passionate sex. I feel like I'm drowning in love. It feels amazing. I scream in pleasure once he hits my special spot and he chuckles and goes a little faster and harder upon hitting my spot. I continue to scream in pleasure, "You make so many beautiful noises baby boy~" Daddy said. I blush at what he called me, "It feels so good Daddy~!! I want to cum~!! Can I cum Daddy~? Please let me cum Daddy~!! I'll be the best baby boy ever if you let me cum~!!" I beg. He chuckles, "You can cum baby." Daddy said. "Thank you Dad~ ah~ Thank you Daddy~ oh~ you feel so good inside me Daddy~ I'm cunning~!!" I scream and I came all over both of us. Daddy kept going and he slam deep inside and the next thing I feel is him cumming deep inside me and filling me with his warm cream. I moan loudly and I rub my stomach. He kisses me and he slowly pulls out. He made a buttplug appear and he puts it inside me. The thing is it had a lion tail. "Why does it have a tail Daddy?" I ask. "Because you're my lion." Daddy said. He gave me lion ears and I blush. Daddy dressed me in cute clothes and I don't know how I feel about them.. I look a bit like a 3 year old. I felt something change in me and I make grabby hands at Daddy. He picks me up and carries me downstairs and he holds me as we cuddle on the couch. I felt so small and tiny. What was I doing? Daddy gave me a pacifier to suck on and I suck on it and I cuddle him, "Daddy.. I'm so full.." I rub my belly holding all the cum inside me. He rubs my belly and pats it, "It'll feel better soon baby." Daddy said. I smile at him and he kept rubbing my belly. He flips me over, "D-Daddy?" He teases my hole pulling the buttplug put and pushing it back in, "Daddy~ that's making me needy~" I shake my cute ass and he spanks my ass 10 times really fast. "Daddy~" he rubs my ass. "You're a good boy baby." Daddy said and he stops teasing me. Mail came and I got it for Daddy. Turns out he's staying with me forever now and he's my caregiver!!