Thank You!!!/Update

So this is just to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!! I love you all!!!

Also ... I might have broke my finger.
So what happened is I was helping my dad take the screen tent down, but we had weights on it to keep it from blowing away. So I let the weight slip and 25 pounds landed on my middle finger on my left hand. I don't know if it is broken for sure but that is my guess. It is all swollen and purple, and I can't even put on an ice pack cause it hurts too much, so it is currently in a bowl of ice water as I am typing this.

Other than that today was great I had a lot of fun with my family, and ate a lot.

Edit: I forgot one thing that made my birthday kind of sucky. So... what happened was I was messing around with my sister you know normal sibling things, and you wanna know what she did....
She freaking punched me!

IN THE BOOB!!

In front of all my family and friends and I started crying cuz I'm sensitive rn cuz you know PMS and everyone was looking at me weird and I was too embarrassed to tell everyone she punched me in the boob. And then there was a friend of mine from MMA and guess what he started doing...
He had the balls to start laughing at ME. You have no idea how much I wanted to punch him in the balls. It hurt so bad, she said she didn't mean to hit me there, but I don't believe her cuz she does this ALL the time, but she has never hit me THAT hard. I so wanted to punch her back, but I'm the better sister so I was nice for some reason. But I threatened her and she said not to, she is so lucky I'm nice cuz family was there if they weren't oh she would have been screwed let me tell you that. So yeah that happened to yesterday which sucked and then my finger had to get squished of course.
Don't worry I'm fine. I then proceeded to yell at her after all my family and friends left. I told her stop punching me in the boob. She said why should I? I then replied do you want me to be able to feed my future children! Omg her face was so priceless I was crying from laughing so hard. So that was fun at least. Okay that's a long enough story now. Bye bye. ^_^

Thank you all again!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Admin infires37 out 💜