X

This story was created when I was 11. Its been about four years now so, I don't know if I could remember all the details but I'm writing it anyway.

WARNING: A SLOW BURN.

Long and slow transitioning story. English is my second language so expect all the mistakes. All chapters unedited. This story can get quite dark and mysterious.

💜This story can be quite confusing in the start as I love to foreshadow. Don't hesitate to ask me anything if you have a question.

‼️This story is not for everyone so read only if you want to.

💋As this is a slow burn af story, it could be the best or the worst story you've ever read. I will let you guys decide.

1. If you expect the guy to be all super powerful in just a blink of an eye then don't because this story will tell how he grows strong and unstoppable as the story progresses.

2. If you can't stand slow transitioning stories, then I'm afraid this is not the story for you.

3. Riddles everywhere, not your cliché story.

Hi my babies! Thank u for having the intention to read this story. First of all, I just want to let you guys know that I freaking love stories that are long and have a creative way of expressing the feelings of the characters in them.

Automatically, I enjoy writing these types too. I believe that uniqueness and foreshadowing is the best so if you don't understand how this story is really going then I'm really sorry. It just haven't get to the part where everything is revealed yet.

OK! I'm going to stop here and allow you guys to dive straight into a magical vortex that will certainly make your heart wrench.

I LOVE YOU!

To those special people out there, you guys are fallen angels and I'm always the lucky one meeting you. You know who you are!

Please make me happy by making the star below shine at its brightest! Also, comment and share if you like this :)