CHAPTER3

Y/N's POV
It was Taehyung and Yerin. Kissing. Without even realizing, my tears started to drop from my eyes. I ran as fast as I could and stopped to a nearby park. I sat on a bench and started crying my eyes out.
"Y/N, what are you doing here?"
It was Jimin. "Wait. Are you crying?"
"Oh, hi Chim." I responded
"What happened?"
"N-nothing. It's just tears of stress, you know, exams and all. I definitely have nothing."
Jimin knew that I was lying but he didn't insist on telling him. His face was easy to read.
"Fine then, let me walk you home"
"Okay..."
I stood up and the both of us started walking to my house that is not far. There was complete silence. Not the awkward silence but the comfortable one. I used this moment to think. I decided not to tell anyone about this. We arrived at my house, I thanked Jimin and stepped in my house. I was greeted by my mom and I greeted her back, then I climbed the stairs to my room and got ready.
————
It's 7PM.
————
It's 7:30PM.
————
It's 8PM.
Where is he? We were supposed to go on a date because it's our first anniversary. He forgot didn't he? I took out my phone and texted him.

Y/N: tae where are you???
Y/N: helloooooo????
Y/N: it's our anniversary... did you forget?
Y/N: is this some kind of a prank cause it's not funny.
Y/N: you had me up for 2 hours. I waited for you for 2 hours
Y/N: are you serious?
Y/N: that's it. I'm going to sleep. Gn
Y/N: i love you❤️
~~~~~
I'm on my bed, crying my eyes out. He forgot. I waited for this day to come for a year. And he forgot. He maybe forgot that I am his girlfriend too. I opened my Instagram with tears still rolling down my cheeks. I then saw that Tae posted another picture of him. With Yerin. With the caption: spending my Friday night with one of the bests😘😘 :June 9th
He even wrote the date. Our special date. I locked my phone and cried to sleep.
~~~~~
The next morning was Saturday. I opened my phone and saw that Taehyung didn't read my messages yet. I called him but after two rings, he declined my call. I called him at least twenty times but he never answered. I shrugged it off even if my heart hurts and I got ready to go to the mall.
~~JAMS MALL~~
I was looking for clothes in H&M and I heard a familiar voice calling my name. It was Hoseok.
"Hey Hobi" i said.
"Y/NNNNNN I missed youuuuu" he said while giving me a hug.
I chuckled and hugged him back.
"I'm here with the boys do you wanna join?? Don't worry Taetae is here"
"Fine but i want to go to the bathroom first."
It was my chance to see Taehyung but instead of going to the bathroom, I went to where BTS was but I didn't let them see me. I dialed his number and when his phone rang, he quickly declined my call. I heard their conversation.
"Who is that? Answer the call." Suga said.
"Oh. It's no one. And it's not important so it's okay."
I am no one and I am not important huh Kim Taehyung.
I came and things became awkward between me and Taehyung. He kept ignoring I don't even know why. We were all shopping and bangtan decided to search for a place to eat but they didn't let Taehyung go with them. It was just me and him now.
"Ummm... so, how have you been" he started.
"Bad. Bad because of you. Why did you do that? Do you know how much you hurt me?"
"What did I do."
"You ignored my calls. ALL OF THEM. You know you could just tell me that you were with the boys at the mall. And yesterday?? You were supposed to pick me up for our date. It was our first anniversary Taehyung. In case you forgot, I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I said, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.
"I had plans okay, I don't have all my time for you. You have to understand this."
"Plans? Plans with who? Oh, right. Plans with Yerin. Your are ditching me for her. Everyday. Every night. I feel like a fool. You gotta know. It was our first anniversary. OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!... and you decided to spend it with some girl whom you call 'one of the bests'. It hurts Taehyung. It hurts like hell."
"It's not my fault if you're jealous Y/N. You need to know that I can't give you everything you want."
My tears started dropping and dropping. One by one. They roll doen my cheeks to my chin, and fall on the floor. I almost forgot that we were in a shop. The next sentence he said was worse.
"Let's take a break."