CHAPTER6

NAMJOON's POV

Y/N was taken to the hospital. I feel so bad. Everything is my fault. Jin and I should' ve raised Taehyung better. I was so stupid not to realize that Y/N was depressed. She is like a sister to me, a sister that I love with all my heart. No. What am I saying. She is a friend, a best friend who I have feelings for. It's a one-side love story. Since now, I promise. I promise with all my heart that I won't let anything, I repeat, ANYTHING happen to her. Even if she won't love me like I do, she still has to be protected. And I am going to be her protector.

TAEHYUNG's POV

Did I do something bad?

Namjoon hyung is so mad. I don't like it. He is an important brother for me. Just like the other hyungs and Jungkook. But... I know I am cheating on Y/N. I'm just happy she doesn't know it. She would've kill me if she knew. I'm good at keeping things like this. But... I don't feel like I have any feelings left for Y/N. I mean, Yerin has a big chest and a floated butt. Y/N is, how can I say it, flat. I know I should break up with her but... how to do it? The hyungs would be sad. They really like her. And they hate Yerin. Talking about her, I should go, she is waiting for me.

Y/N's POV
I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I? Why are my surroundings white? Why do i have tubes on my arms? Why are there red lines on the TV next to me? I have a lot of questions. Is this a dream?
Suddenly, a never-ending beeping sound started and this is when I realized I was at the hospital. What happened? Why am I in this state?
A  very beautiful woman came in the room and asked me how I felt.
"You lost a lot of blood" she said
"I know" i whispered
"Someone is waiting for you outside, I will let him come in. He has been waiting the whole time for you to wake up"
"How long have I been sleeping?"
"Oh dear, you have been sleeping for 7 hours"
The nurse left the hospital room and someone was going to come in. Please let it be Taehyung. I don't know why I still wish to see him after what he's done to me. I guess I still love him. Soon, A man walked in. It was Namjoon. My face saddened and he noticed it.
"Are you not happy to see me?"
"Please do not think that. You know that I love when you visit me Namjoonie"
He poked my nose and sat down on the chair that was next to the bed and informed me that my parents are on their way here. I explained everything to him, from tae cheating on me to my depression.
"Thank you for always being there for me Namjoon-ah I really appreciate it"
My phone rang and I noticed that Jackson was the one calling me and without hesitation I pressed the 'answer' button.
"Y/N!! Are you okay?  Do you know how worried I was??? I am coming right now"
"No! You really don't have to come Jax I promise i am perfectly fine. I know how much you care about me but please just enjoy your date with Seolhyun"
And I quickly hung up before he could refuse.
Namjoon suddenly spoke.
"Y/N I have to tell you something but please do not interrupt me"
"Go ahead, I'm listening"
The door shot open only to reveal my two parents, with a worried look plastered on their face. I feel bad for making them worried.
"My daughter! How are you? What happened?"
They quickly rushed to me and Namjoon left the room, letting me have a talk with my parents.
"Where is Taehyung?" Asked my mom
"Taehyung your amazing boyfriend as your mom describes him?" My dad said
"Amazing... yeah" I replied
"Why do you seem sad honey? Did something happen with him?"
"Things are just complicated. Anyways, I have to tell you something."
"What is it baby?"
"Mom, dad..."
"Go ahead honey"
"I want to move out. I want to go to the United States."