Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ilyssa's POV

My house seems so empty, i cannot believe im leaving this place. It is all i have ever known. As i pack up the last box onto the moving truck, I take one last look aroung the place I called home for so long, before calling my friends to say goodbye.  I am going to miss them SO much! About 10 minutes later, Bekah, Maddy, Ryann, and Alexis arrive already crying. Seeing this caused me to break down and think, am i going to regret this? am i doing the right thing? I mean, my parents don't care, they haven't talked to me in years, but what about my best friends? how am i going to live without them? My thoughts were interruptesd when i was taken in to a group hug.

"I'm going to miss you," they all said at once

"You guys have no idea how hard this is for me, I love you guys," I choked out through sobs.

About 30 minutes later we said our final goodbyes and none of us could stop crying. I walked out the front door of my house, locked the door and decided i would never look back. I drove to the airport, and got on the plane, avoiding the looks people gave me from seeing my awful appearance. Now to prepare for the extremely long flight that lay ahead of me.

I am starting over. This is my new life.

*Authors Note*

Sorry guys I know it sucked but it will get better I promise! Thank you for reading! :) Have a good day/night :)