Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I went home, showered so I didnt feel so disgusting and then went to the kitchen to make dinner. I decided on a lean cuisine as i was too tired to make anything else. I put it in the microwave and walked to the t.v. I put on the news and walked back to the kitchen to retrieve my dinner.

eight

seven

six

five

four

three

two

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPpppp

I opened the microwave door and took out my food. I walked to the couch and put a blanket over me as i ate and watched the news. After i finished i put the empty dish on the coffee table and layed down on the couch. I guess I fell asleep because the last thing i remember is hearing news about a woman who had cancer.

* * * * * *

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I pressed the button to cut off the alarm and groaed as i realized it was so early. I sleepily made my way to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth and showered before changing. Then i put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a protein bar and a bottle of water before heading to the studio. As soon as i walked in Simon and Jennifer were at my side pulling me into a room where 5 very sleepy looking guys sat. They nodded their hellos and i smiled back in  response. I was kinda confused on why I was here so I was hoping they would clarify fast... In all honesty i was nervous.

Simon then began to talk," I bet you are all wondering why you are here..." We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Well, I am sure you guys agree that Ilyssa is a wonderful dancer and extremely talented at what she does." The guys all nodded and smiled at me, while I blushed and turned away. Niall looked at me with a look that said remember-what-i-told-you.

"Which is why we decided that...she will be going on tour with you!"

I screamed and my jaw dropped. "WHAT?!?!" I exclaimed with the biggest smile possible on my face. The boys all got up and hugged me before Jennifer continued,

"Ilyssa, you will be doing a few solo dances as an opener for them and then will be a background dancer while they sing during their show" She said to me while smiling. I bounded out of my chair ansd ran to her and simon engulfing them in hugs.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!"

Eventually after going over some details I left to go home as i needed to call my friends.

Thus is going to change my life FOREVER.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys:) i wrote another chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Pleaseeeee comment! I need to know whether to stop or not because i dont want to work on this for nothing! thanks for reading!! Have a good day/night :)