Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I slept soundly that night, and was happy to realize that today i did not have to do anything. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to realize i had no food. I ran back upstairs, changed quickly, and grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet(my car arrived overnight). I drove to the store that the cab driver had told me about and parked. I went inside and after shopping for about half an hour, i packed up my car and drove home. I put all the groceries away before making a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. After eating i did dishes and sat down on the couch. I turned on the t.v. and watched titanic on one of the movie channels. I cried of course, but what girl doesnt? after drying my tears, i decided i wanted to go shopping, so i drove to the closest mall. 5 hours and 10 stores later, i came out with a whole new wardrobe along with shoes, purses, jewelry, etc. I once again packed up; my car and drove home realizing it was already 6:30. I put away all the things i bought and went to make dinner. I eventually decided on some pasta with marinara sauce and meatballs. SImple, but delicious. i did dishes and then went upstairs onto skype on my laptop. I called my 4 best friends(bekah,maddy,ryann, and alexis). Soon all their faces appeared on my scree.

"Hey!" ,they said.

"Hi guys, i miss you sooo much!" ,i said with a frown on my face.

Bekah spoke out first and said, "we miss you too, but this is gonna be so good for you! you can go so far!" Alexis, Maddy, and Ryann all nodded their heads in agreement.

"I know, but i wish you all were here with me! You guys have to visit me!" , i said. Before i knew it 3 and a half hours had passed and it was 10:30 my time. I caught up on what had happened in the 2 days i had been gone, which was surprisingly alot, and i told them about the few things I had done and shpwed them some of the new clothes i got.

I told them all i had to go to bed so we said our goodnights and promised we would talk soon before we hung up. I changed into my pjs and fell asleep after tossing and turning for awhile.

I fell asleep thinking how am i going to live without my best friends?

*Authors Note*

Hey guys! i know its still kinda stupid but next chapter is better, i promise! please comment or message me. i wanna know what you guys think so i know whether to keep writing this story or try another one! Thanks for reading :) Have a good day/night! and i might write another chapter later, so keep an eye out :)