Percy, Thalia, & Nico ft. the dracnaes

Warning this isn't suitable for kids mainly because this has some curse words and sh^t.

Sh^t I did it again.

Sh^t stop.

Sh^t.

So anyway, some of here are mine, some are not (I do not take credit for what's not mine don't worry)

I created this scenario :D expect a copyright ParkBlueeee there xD

....

Percy, Thalia, & Nico just killed the leader of the dracnae squad they've ran into, now they are chased by  some angry and shitty looking mob of cheerleaders.

They've ran into the cornfields and have started to freak out as they were cornered.

They tried to use their powers, still it's no use since they're already worned out.

Nico kept on trying but then Percy held his shoulder, signaling him to stop and pointed something, which is, their only hope.

..... The sacks.

The dracnaes searched the place and decided to go back to their base camp, but one dracnae insisted that they should've check the sack nearby.

They walked towards the first sack, where Thalia hid, and started kicking the sack.

Instead of screaming in pain what she did is very suprising that an idiot would believe it.

Thalia: MEOW MEOW.

"It'ssssss a cat," One of the dracnae hissed and proceeded unto the next sack, where Nico hid.

They again kicked the second sack.

Nico: Arf Arf

"A dog," the dracnae grumbled

lastly, Percy,

They've kicked the sack all over again for three times. Still, no answer.

They were about to kick the sack again but Percy screamed;

"DAM IT STOP! JUST FVCKING STOP! I'M A FREAKING CORNPLANT, FVCKTARDS! AN EFFIN CORN PLANT!! I HAVE NO FVCKING SOUND, GODS!"

Thalia and Nico facepalmed.

But the suprising thing is, the dracnaes ran back to their base camp while sobbing.

Percy saved their lives in the stupidest way.

credits to me ParkBlueeee