Jessica

The first thing that overwhelmed my senses when I entered the bar was the music that was playing, its bass vibrating through the whole building.

The next thing to hit were the flashing lights illuminating the dance floor. This really was a stereotypical club, and I was glad that I wasn't epileptic.

Then the smell of alcohol made its way up my nose, and I followed the scent to the bar.

"What can I get you?" the bartender comes over and asks me. He's cute.

I lean over the counter to show the slightest bit of cleavage. "A margarita."

He raises his eyebrow at me. "Didn't expect you to be a tequila girl."

I smile coyly at him. "I am tonight, baby."

He smiles, and begins making my drink. When he's done, he slides it across the bar to me, and I pull a tenner out of my purse and hand it to him.

"So," he begins, eyeing me boldly, "what beautiful name goes with your beautiful face?"

I giggle. "Jess." I bite my lip and stare into his hazel eyes.

He smiles a gorgeous crooked smile. "Fits you perfectly. I'm Zak."

I smile back at him and put the straw of my drink loosely in between my teeth. My eyes don't leave his as I close my lips around the straw and take a sip of the drink.

"Any good?" he asks, referring to the drink.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that this drink was made by God himself." I set the drink on the counter. "Maybe it was."

He winks at me and slides me what seems to be a business card. "Call me later. I think we could have some fun."

I didn't think the grin decorating my face could get any wider, but apparently I was wrong. "Wouldn't miss the chance to hear your voice again for the world."

He looks at me one last time, before turning to serve another customer, who orders a gin and tonic. Don't know how they do it. Gin is the fucking devil incarnate.

I finish my drink and head out to the dance floor, swaying my hips to the beat of the song that blasts from speakers all around the room. It's not a song I've heard before, but it fits the vibe of this bar perfectly.

Someone walks past me and roughly gropes my ass. Without thinking, I turn around and my fist connects with their nose.

"Fuck!" I cry. I'd forgotten how much throwing a punch hurt.

"Fucking bitch." the man who groped me moans. "You should be fucking grateful I'm giving you any attention."

"Newsflash, cumbucket, I'd literally rather pull off my own labia than be subjected to your shit." I take in a deep breath. "Inner and outer. So get fucking lost before I decide that your foreskin is the next target of my pulling games."

He actually gulps in fear and all but runs away.

"Holy shit, that was the hottest thing I've seen all night." A husky voice sounds in my ear, and I turn to find Zak behind me.

"If you think that's hot, just wait until you see what else I can do." I put my hand on his chest and move closer to him until my mouth is by his ear. "How soon can I get you alone?"

"Right now." he tells me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the exit.

I follow him, smiling in anticipation. I needed some good fun, and I was going to get it.

a/n:
helloooo am back from dead

wow okay so it's 1am rn and i got hit with inspiration about an hour ago after reading some of my old stories that i wrote when i was 12. they fucking suck

this is kind of a shit chapter. i keep building up to the events in dan's video but then going in different directions. i have the climax planned out but i don't want this story to be too short. i've had a lot of positive feedback on this and i'd hate to disappoint.

let me know what you guys want. more on becky's mental health? more on jess's sex life? i feel more confident to write about a lot of the topics explored in this story because i have experienced them myself. in the last year, i've recovered from an eating disorder, had some ~fun experiences~, etc etc.

as always, stay gorgeous <3
-Megan