Chapter 1

My name is Ariana I go to Mast Academy high school in Florida (U.S).

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, with the sound echo of birds. It really was peaceful. I laid there for a couple more minutes before getting up to have some breakfast, I have some oats and plan on stopping on the way to school at a cafe to grab a take-away mocha.

I put my hair into a messy bun and put on son light make-up, as I didn't want to look fake like most girls at my school. I grab my lunch off the white kitchen counter and head off to school.

I stop at the cafe and order, I see my best friend Alexa with her boyfriend, I give them both a greeting hug "do you guys want anything?" I ask with a smile. "No it's okay, we just ordered, thanks anyway" Jace (Alexas' boyfriend) said politely. We grab out orders say goodbye and leave to school.

~~~~~~~~~hours after~~~~~~~~~

I had an amazing day at school, I could never ask for better!

My dad arrived from work, he lives next door from my mum since they aren't together anymore he opened the light grey door to say hi to me I guess.
I give him a kiss on the cheek and a hug "I had an amazing day at school today dad." I say, but he doesn't look like he was enjoying himself.

"What's wrong dad?" I ask with a frown, right then my mum walks in with the biggest smile on her face "We are moving to Australia!" she says still smiling. "WHAT?!?!?" Why would this happen? What's going on? I say inside my head but my dad interrupts me "I'm sorry Ari, it's for work... I never ment to upset you. " what about my friends?" "Do you know how hard it is to be the new kid?" I say again in anger. 'I'm sorry' my dad says holding my hand. I realised how selfish I was being so I just smiled and said "I guess it won't be so bad, this could be an opportunity." I said it because I know how much my dad cares for me and this is just one thing his doing for himself. My mum and dad are good friends and also my mum wouldn't want me not seeing my dad so I guess we had to move.