Folkin High Senior Year

Here we are, Senior year at Folkin High. It was the first day of school and you were at the bottom of the steps looking at your high school that will be a memory in a couple of months.

You had been there all three years, and all years had been a great time. Obviously you were pretty bummed that it was your last year but also excited to finally graduate and make your mother and sister proud.

What you mostly disliked about the school was Hailey Bail. Hailey was well known for her rich side of the family and 'popular' at school. Hailey would always bully you, but you would just brush her off like you had all three years.

You never really liked fighting, mostly because your father had taught you to only use them in defense. You never really had to use them on Hailey since she would only push you, slam you on the lockers, or just call you names. Yes, that's a reason to fight her back. But what's the point? Show her your not someone to pick on? Show her you can bite back? No.

You never tested violence, once you did.. your not the same person anymore. You change, you see red everywhere and don't think what you are about to do. Last time you had fought with someone, you badly injured her and was send to the hospital due to serious injuries. Ever since then you never fought anyone else.

"Hey beautiful," someone says behind you which makes you smile when you recognize the voice,

As you turned around you saw it was your best friend, Nathan. You and Nate were always together since the fourth grade and were inseparable. Both of you loved each other and considered each other as brother and sister. He is very sweet and protective when it comes to you, but when it comes to other girls or his friends he can be an ass sometimes.

He was seventeen almost eighteen and the captain of the football team. He was older than you by a couple of months but sometimes it would seem like you were the oldest.

"Hey Nate," You say with a smile and give him a hug while he gives you a small kiss on the cheek,

You blush at his kiss and try not showing it. He can also be a flirt with you but you never really knew if he did it for fun or if he actually meant it. Sometimes he would scare you when he would get to close to you or when people would complement you two on being a cute couple and he would reply back saying,"don't hate,"

You knew he would play around, but had a feeling he probably liked you more than a friend.

"So who do you have this year?," Nate says as he wraps an arm around you and heads towards the school doors,

"Not sure yet, still haven't gotten my schedule," You say as you enter the doors,

"Again? This the third time you have to get it from the office," Nate says with annoyance,

"Tell me about it," You say back and go to the main office,

As you entered the office you saw a couple students in line probably for the same reason as you. You sighed and got in the line with Nate behind you.

First period was about to start and you really didn't want to be late but it looked like you are this time. You looked to the side to see if you were almost next, and saw a tall man with brown hair with his back facing you. You didn't recognized him since you never saw him in the halls, that's when you remember Folkin High was going to receive a new teacher to take over Mr. Dempsey's Drama class.

"Hey Nate look.. I think that's the new teacher for drama," You say pointing to the man who had a dark blue blazer on,

"What makes you think that?," Nate says as he looks up from his phone to the man,