I can wait

- Hey everyone sorry for the wait, just been busy with my other books that I have published on here as well.
But have another chapter!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️💕
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's going to be a slow update but I will be making new updates here, but please stay tuned for more!! ⚠️⚠️
-
-
-
-
Enjoy!! 💕💕

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week passed by so quickly and was already Friday. You thanked god for that but was completely bored at school, why? Maybe because both of your best friends are not at school due to being sick. You were mostly talking to different students in class to not get bored, but when lunch came around you were basically alone. Well not really, you sat down with Charlie who was a new girl at school who had just transferred from Baker High. She was shy at first but soon warmed up to you and talked more about herself, which you returned and shared some facts about yourself. By the end of lunch you had made a new friend and possibly added another member to your group.

"So why move to the wettest place?" You ask Charlie as you both walk down the hall,

"Well my mom thinks this school gives the best education, so she transferred me here,"

"Really? This whole time I thought this school had best bullies than education," You reply sarcastically and earning a snort from her,

You knew your school was good at its job, this is your fourth year and a lot of schools have been reaching out towards you and offering full rides. You never told anybody, not even your mother or close friends. It was something you kept to yourself.

"Yeah I agree, this school is the best one out there. Hard to get in if you ask me" You say,

"Really? I didn't know that,"

You look around the halls as you remember each small memory you made with your friends and smiling as you speak, "Yeah, this school really is something,"

Both of you guys stop in front of Benedict's room and sit on some stairs that point towards his door. At first you didn't know it was his classroom, until you saw his figure through the small window and seeing him sitting on his desk as he speaks with someone inside and having a half eaten apple on one hand. As you sat on the steps and Charlie sits one step down she speaks again, but makes you look at her with furrowed brows by her question.

"How does it feel?"

"What do you mean?,"

"How does it feel to be a senior?" She asks,

You then understand her and look straightforward towards Benedict's door and think. How does it feel? It feels like your future is being stuck on a level and it's trying to pass it but can't since it doesn't know what it should do. You think to yourself. The question was actually something you never thought about, for you being a senior meant one more year before going on your own, but then where exactly were you planning on going? You never knew since you didn't know what you wanted at the moment.

"It feels like life is moving too quickly, and I'm trying to cut off its wings so I can catch up," You say staring down at your hands and not realizing Benedict opening his door and heard you,

The sound of the door hitting the wall makes you look up. You lock eyes with him before quickly looking away and seeing him walking back inside his classroom. You didn't know if you cared that he probably heard what you said or did care since you didn't know what to feel, you had never told anybody how you felt because you weren't the type to just open up to anybody, let alone a person who you just me not that long ago.