Chapter 1: An old town called Folks.

In the early 1700s, a shadow crept its way over the old town of Folks. Inching its way through every nook and cranny. The shadow went through the town in a matter of days. Killing civilians in 30 seconds. But once the shadow had covered folks and was about to carry on into the next city it stopped. The people of ultima stood and gazed there beady eyes all over the shadow, one man secretly placed his hand into the shadow thinking that all will be fine. But after a few minutes his hand wasn't there.

His hand had been swiftly cleaned off of his wrist. The man pulled his arm away from the Shadow and screamed "Help someone Help!" The blood was dripping slowly from this mans arm as he fell to the floor later released as dead.

There was scientists that went in to the shadow, who never came out, years and years people tried to figure how to solve what on earth was killing people in seconds. Some of the town thought it was a serial killer who was involved in an experiment gone wrong, and others thought it was something more innocent, maybe and asthma attack or a panic attack. But no one could explain why the poor man named Harber originally for Finland died suddenly.