Part 2

It was the next morning and went through my regular routine. I opened all the sills in my room and started to get ready for my day. Once I was done I went to check on Martha who was still sleeping of course. I then opened all the sills and unlocked all the windows in the sitting quarters and let the dogs inside. As I am walking back inside I noticed a small groove under the front door, panicked I go into the garage and grab a small blue container. I sprayed the cloudy liquid mixture around all of the doors. By the time I was finished with all of my work around the living unit Martha was finally awake.

      She goes into the bathing quarters and not to long after I hear a blood curdling scream. I rushed in to see a small Olgoi-Khorkhoi dangling half way through her cheek. I run into the kitchen and grab some baking soda and a small bowl I go back into the room reach into the cabinet under the sink and grabbed the bottle of clear liquid, quickly mixed it and poured it on her face the worm like creature retracted itself from her face and falls to the floor and shrivels up.

        I looked at Martha who just stood there with a marble sized crater in the side her of face, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell to the ground. Immediately I turn on the water and began to run a cold bath. I carefully picked up her lifeless body and put her in the tub. Once she woke up I started to slowly put ice and the liquid from the bottle into the water. My father told me it was just rubbing alcohol, but I believed otherwise. Her pale skin soon returned to its normal color.