Shiros illness and what it could be.

So in my last chapter I put a little bonus of Shiro and Keith talking a bit about the disease shiro has.

It's how in a couple of years he will grow weaker due to the disease and it will make his muscles stiffen, so it got me thinking. Now there are about three things that can follow in season 7 from the disease.

Number one; he starts to show some signs of this disease taking affect, maybe that's why he looks so glum in the first bit of the trailer or it could of been him thinking about his ex fiancé, who he could still have feelings for.

Number two: this is my strongest one, maybe because the real shiro is now in the clones body he no longer has the disease but doesn't know it and thinks he still has it, this can only work if the people or galra that made the clones found this and was able to extract that out of his DNA or cure it before they made them. As they are more advance in technology.

Number three but a bit like number two: when he was put into the clone by Allura her Altaeon powers healed him and got rid of it some how as yes his spirit won't have the disease only the body. So this relates back to the second one.

This can also be the reason why Keith was also more surprised to see him in episode 1. And why he cares more about him and is always worried when he gets injured.

So what do you guys think?

Now onto what the disease could be as they don't say what it is.

I think it can be a form of muscular dystrophy. This is a inherited disease that damages and weakens your muscles as time goes on. This is due to a lack of protein called dystopian, as we know our body can sometimes produce its own proteins and we of course eats them, but our body can reject it, this is also seen with organs with transplant patients and also what we will see in episode 1 in season 7 (yes i saw it already).  It can also show at any age.

However it seems like he actually has a less severe form of muscular dystrophy as the symptoms relate more to him and the age it start to appears the most. So it seems that he has the Becker version of this disease.

Becker muscular dystrophy is a less severe version of the disease and it also most commonly affect boys between the ages or 11 and 25. (Shiro is 25 but was around 24 when he was about to go on the mission)
The symptoms are:
-walking on your toes,
-frequently falls,
-muscle cramps
-having trouble getting off the floor.
Also with this version of the disease you don't normally need a wheelchair unless you are a unlucky one and uses one in your mid-30's also they also live until middle age or later.

Now there isn't much to back it up with until we see season 7, however I was able to see the first episode and shiro uses a watch that lets out electrodes to stop his muscles from cramping up. And we can also see that when shiro is fighting he has trouble keeping his balance, (such as in the episode the castle of lions). But it seems he learned how to use it as a advantage. Also we can't see if he does walk on his toes as we never see his feet that much.

So what do you guys think?
Do you think he has Becker muscular dystrophy? If not what do you think he is suffering from?.