Chapter 10

We pulled up outside the store and Dean killed the engine. We got out and headed inside. Sam grabbed a trolley and pushed it around the store. I found it quite amusing as he was to tall to push it. Max took the trolley from him laughing. Sam rolled his eyes and followed us to the drinks section i picked up a few bottles of gatorade to go in my duffel for emergencies. " you guys go and get the food you want I'm going to get oreos just make sure you get pie " I said. Dean chuckled but responded with an ok. I walked off and grabbed a few packs of oreos. I found the boys and put the oreos in the trolley. The boys were pretty much finished we just had to get pie. Dean went off to get pie and came back a moment later with two. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. We paid for all our food and loaded it in the impala.

When we got back to Bobby's we got all the food inside and put my oreos and gatorade in my duffel. There was a note in the kitchen. We've gone out on a hunt be back at about 2 o'clock Bobby " Bobby and Cam are on a hunt they'll be back about 2 " I said.
" Ok " Sam said. It was getting cold so i pulled a hoodie out of my duffel. It was one that used to be Max's until I stole it. I pulled it on my shoulder screaming in protest. I hissed through my teeth at the pain. I needed to change the bandage later. Cas flashed in and sat next to me. " hey " I said. He looked at me and frowned. " you got shot " He said more like a statement than anything. I nodded slowly. " I wish I could heal you but I'm weak " He said. " Cas how did you end up low on angel juice? " I asked. He looked at me confused. I laughed. Just go and talk to Dean he's in the kitchen I'm sure he misses you " I said wiggling my eyebrows. He walked into the kitchen and a moment later Dean shouted. " Jordan Winchester! " I slapped my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughs. Sam came in crying of laughter and Max was leaned against a wall smirking. I read Max's expression. Shit Dean was coming after me. I vaulted over the table and out the front door. I pulled myself on the roof as Dean came out the door. He looked around confused when i hung upside down from the roof in front of him scaring the shit out of him. I jumped down and landed on the floor in front of Dean. I looked up at him and smirked. I darted around him and inside. I stood next to Max and waited for Dean. He came in and saw me but before he could attack i said. " jesus Dean i didn't realise you attacked cripples like me " I said smiling. He rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. " what do you mean Jordan? " Cas asked. I took a deep breath and explained about my blood sugar levels. " sadly even if I had my powers i wouldn't be able to cure you " he said. I stood up and headed for the back door. " I wasn't expecting you to Cas " I called out as i walked out the back door. Sam was out there working on his shot. " your stance is wrong " I called out to him. He grumbled. I walked over and tapped his foot with mine so he had more strength in his stance so he didn't fall over. He took the shot at the can in the distance that he had set up. He hit the can straight on. I walked over to one of the old rusted cars and did some flips off it. " you know Dean can do that " Sam said walking over.
" what about you? " I asked. He shook his head no. " well then I'm gonna teach you " I said. Sam look scared for a moment. I tilted my head to look at him side ways. " you trust me Sammy don't you? " I asked. He nodded. " well then there's no problem is there " He shrugged. " do you want me to get Max out here to help? " I asked. He nodded. He looked like a puppy. A giant puppy but still. I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled. Max came out the door a moment later. " we're teaching Sammy here how to do flips " I explained to Max. " can you start him on the basics while i sort out my hair? " I asked.
" Yeah sure " He said. I heard Sam gulp. I smiled to myself. Max glanced at my shoulder. I nodded to tell him it was ok. I walked inside and grabbed some hairbands from my duffel bag. My hair was waist length and brown. It was naturally wavy at the ends. I separated it into two sections and put it into braids. I grabbed three bottles of water from the fridge and Dean was making lunch. " watcha up to kiddo? " He asked. I smiled.
" me and Max are teaching Sammy how to do flips " I said.
" now that I've got to see I'll just finish up here and I'll be out " He said. I nodded in acknowledgement and headed outside. I chucked a bottle of water to each of the boys which they caught. " he's nearly there on the front flip and once he can do that we can start on the back flips " Max said. I was about to go off and do some more of the training we were doing this morning but Max grabbed my wrist.
" not after you episode with your blood sugar this morning " I sighed but knew he was right so i stood next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I shivered. Why is it so cold? Dean came out side just as Sam tried a front flip. He landed it with no stumbling this time. " nice Sam " Dean said. " but can you do this? " Dean asked. Dean hopped up on the front of the car and back flipped off. Dean looked over to Sam. " your turn "

like

comment

share

vote

Thanks for reading byeeeee 😛