Chapter 23

We pulled up outside the bunker laughing. Dean had turned up the radio and started singing to a Taylor Swift song. We all walked inside the bunker and then i realised something. " what are me and Sammy gonna do for a car? " I asked. Dean and Sam shrugged. " you know Dean we can get a second hand one I mean we have fake credit cards " Sam said. Dean nodded and we all got back in the impala and drove to the nearest car sales place.

When we pulled up outside there were loads of gross cars. I scrunched up my nose. We walked inside and a man took us out the back there was a black chevy truck and I instantly fell in love. I nudged Sam and pointed to it. " how much for that one? " Sam asked. I tuned out of there conversation until I heard Sam say the words " we got ourselves a truck " in my ear. I smiled. It was pretty dirty and had scratches all along the sides. It had some dents in the front but i loved it. I could get the dents out and give it a wash but the scratches were gonna have to stay. I didn't really care though. It had almost like monster truck wheels. It was completely road legal though. Sam hopped in the drivers seat and i went to climb in shotgun but the truck was too tall. I got my feet on the tire and jumped over from there and into the seat. Sam put the keys in the ignition and the engine roared to life. We drove around the front and pulled up next to the impala. Sam beeped the horn and Dean jumped. " well that's gonna crush some demons " Dean said. We drove off back to the bunker with Dean and Max close behind.

We walked down the steps of the bunker and inside. " we got the truck because the other cars were shit they didn't have anything that came close to the impala De de but the truck was the best thing there " I said. I was always gonna love the impala the most but i did like this truck. The wheels were just over half the height of the impala. We needed to get some smaller tyres. Sam was taking the truck now to get the tyres changed. I walked in the kitchen to get some food. I grabbed the last slice of pie. Dean was gonna be pissed but at this point I didn't care. I finished off my pie and pulled out Samantha. 134. Yesss. I heard Sam pull up outside. I walked out the front door behind Max and Dean. The truck now had smaller tyres. The tyres before weren't the original ones. " that's better " I said. I opened the hood of the truck. " anyone got a hammer? " I asked. Dean walked off to find one. He came back a moment later and threw it to me. I caught it and leaned inside the truck so i could get rid of the dents in the front. After the dents were gone i closed the hood. " who wants to help me clean the truck? " I asked. They all decided to help. Cas flashed in and asked what we were doing. " we're cleaning the truck Cas " I said. Cas disappeared and came back a moment later with another guy as well. I raised an eyebrow. " hi I'm Jack " He said. He stretched his hand out towards me. I shook his hand. " Jordan Winchester and this is my twin Max " I said. " you wanna help us clean the truck? " I asked. He nodded. I picked up the hose and handed it to him. Dean turned it on and it sprayed Jack in the face. I burst out laughing. We got to work cleaning the truck but i got bored quickly. I picked up a soapy sponge and threw it at Dean. It hit him straight in the face. He narrowed his eyes at me. I had just started a war. Max and Jack were stood next to me. I pulled them down behind the truck. " what do we do? " Jack asked. " we get them " Max said. I grabbed a bucket of water and threw it over Dean and Sam who were stood on the other side of the truck. I flipped and landed on the front of the truck. I slid off and grabbed the hose. I sprayed Dean and Sam. " fuck that's cold " Dean said. I laughed while Jack and Max were pelting them with sponges. " alright we give in you can stop now " Sam said. He and Dean had their hands raised. I looked at Cas and he had filmed the whole thing. A sponge hit Dean and i turned to see that Jack had thrown it. I chuckled and we put the cleaning stuff away. We headed inside and put on clean clothes. I put on a blue flannel with a black tank top underneath. I put on black jeans and my converse. I walked back out to the boys. Max went to get changed while i spoke with the boys.
" when do we leave " I asked my voice extremely quiet. " me and Max are gonna leave in the morning and you and Sam will probably leave in the afternoon " Dean said. I nodded. I went and sat in the kitchen. Someone sat down next to me. It was Jack.
" hey " He said.
" hey " I mumbled.
" what's wrong? " He asked.
" to stop lucifer me and Max have to split up he goes with Dean and I'm with Sam " I said.
" Yeah my dad's a bit of a dick " He said. He always sounded so innocent so hearing him swear shocked me but what shocked me more was that he said Lucifer was his father.
" what? " I asked.
" biologically Lucifer is my father but i personally think of Castiel as my dad " He said. I pulled out Samantha and checked my blood sugar. 111. " what's that? " Jack asked.
" it checks my blood sugar i have a condition I'm the only person that has it and this tells me what my blood sugars at " I said.
" and she named it Samantha " Dean said popping his head in the room. He walked away and i picked up an apple throwing it at his back. " nice shot " Jack said. " So if Lucifer is your father then doesn't that make you a nephilim because I'm assuming your mother was human " I said. He nodded. I heard something being thrown at us. It was the apple i had thrown at Dean and it was going to hit Jack in the head. I spun around and caught it with one hand. I bit into it. " thanks for the snack Dean " I called out. He grumbled and went back to what he was doing. " tell me some more about you " Jack said.
" well I'm a problem child " I said.
" no your not " Sam shouted from the other room. " stop eavesdropping " I shouted back. " how so? " Jack asked.
" well I have schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, dys..." I stopped because i couldn't say the word it took me so long to learn how to say schizophrenia. " dyslexia " Max called out from the other room. " Yeah that. Um my dad abused me and I get nightmares and then there's my blood sugar problem on top of that oh and if I get angry i hit the closest thing. I hit Sam once and winded him " I said.
" wow ok so you have a lot going on then " He said. I nodded taking another bite of my apple. I got up and decided to got to bed as i was getting up early to say goodbye to Max and Dean. I got to our room and curled up in bed. Max came and got in and i wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. My hands gripped his hoodie like he was a lifeline and that was how we fell asleep.

like

comment

share

vote

thanks for reading byeeeee 😛