Part 1

ASSALAAMUALAIKUM.. For my Muslim brothers and sisters..Hello to all my Non Muslim friends..

How are you all..??

This is my first story ever.. I hope you all like it.. I hope you all enjoy it...

Please encourage me with all your Positive and negative comments.. Please do invite your friends.. Thanking you!! Your Author..$

Sidra! Sidra! Sidra...!!! exclaimed Abeerah to the loudest entering into the room..

Sidra was involved in her own deep thoughts lying on her bed staring at the ceiling..

Abeerah shook Sidra and Sidra gave her a tight hug and said Assalaamualaikum.!

Abeerah replied Walaikumassalaam.. Where were you lost..???

Absolutely nothing said Sidra..

Hurry up..!! Sidra, we are getting late to school, screamed Abeerah.

Just 10 minutes, I will be ready said Sidra.

I am going to help your Mom to pack our lunch, said Abeerah.

After 10 minutes..

Sidra was running downstairs with her bag on and asked Abeerah to accompany her and both of them left for their School...

Abeerah and Sidra was Soul mates, almost in the same class from thier Middle School, The Richardson International School.. It was one of the best schools of their city and now they are in the 12th grade..

After reaching the school, Sidra and Abeerah headed towards their lockers taking their belongings and rushing towards their English class along with Afra ..

It was group of four people consisting of Sidra, Abeerah, Samaira and Afra who almost hanged out with each other every time and every where.. But Samaira was of different school...

After settling down in the classroom, the English class started with their Sir starting the chapter " THE DEALINGS OF LIFE " and hearing this Sidra was back in her own thoughts now.. Sidra was constantly noticed by Abeerah..

Now it was time for lunch... All of them went to the cafeteria ordered their drinks and had their lunch..

Sidra ordered Hot chocolate coffee and had it.. Finishing the lunch, the girls went to the recess room and offered the Namaaz followed by the classes..

After returning home, Sidra greeted her Mother and went to her room changing herself into loose full sleeves t-shirt and pyjamas which were gifted by her father..

Sitting in her balcony, Sidra was lost in her imagination when her phone started buzzing..

It was whats app message from Abeerah..

Sidra didn't replied and this was making Abeerah more tensed..

ABEERAH'S POV:

Allah..!! What is wrong with Sidra.???

She isn't replying and above all she was lost since morning...

I remember, She orders Hot chocolate coffee when she's upset. Why again..???

Why is Abeerah tensed for Sidra..??

What are the thoughts are Haunting Sidra..???

You all must be waiting for the introduction of the characters .. I will be writing about my characters in my next part...

Stay tuned..!!