Part 2

"Akhi,Akhi,Akhi!!" exclaims Rubaba running down the stairs.

"What happened my princess..??" asks Rohaab in worried tone..

"I need to go for shopping, as there is fest in school tomorrow and also you need to be at side of me and help me out for shoppe as mom and dad left for Alaska for the business trip" says Rubaba..

"Alright..!! An hour more let me finish of my project and than we will head towards your shopping" Rohaab replied..

AN HOUR LATER..

" Akhi, Where are you..?? Do I need to remind you every often that I need to go for shopping?" questions Rubaba.

" My lil sis just give me another 15 mins I'll be there in living area" answered Rohaab .

"Okay akhi" replied Rubaba..

     ******************************************

At Pacific Center Mall..

Rohaab parks his Audi and both reaches the mall and start over  with the shopping..

Rubaba enters the Michael Kors store and starts the trial of best piece available..

Trying out of almost every piece of dress, finally Rubaba selects the most elegant designer gown with Royal blue and black combination with her platform heels and black clutch..

Rohaab was least interested in shopping..

Rubaba shows Rohaab the stuff she bought Rohaab was just amazed by the selection of her younger sister..

"Akhi, Dreaming..?? You need to bill at the  counter, the sales boy is coming to you..

Make sure you hand him the credit card.." says Rubaba

"Sure, Rubaba.  I was just amazed by selection of my sister.. Make your way out of store, I shall join you soon." Rohaab replied

" I need to get my matching Hijaab with this, Akhi lets head towards ICS" whispers Rubaba

"It's here, Let's get it.."  says Rohaab

After all the shopping as we proceeded towards the Tims Hortons ordering the coffees, a gang of girls stares at me and I almost wondered if these girls are girls staring at a boy...

One among the group comes forward and shouts at me saying " Am I dreaming Aliena?? Slap me., I am witnessing ROHAAB, the most handsome guy of Vancouver!!""

She almost fainted by seeing me..

I asked Rubaba to hurry up and we paid the bill and moved towards the car, instructing the lady at counter to help that girl..

Rubaba being the most jovial and naughty piece she started to laugh as soon as we sat into the car..

On being asked the reason behind being so hilarious she replied " Akhi, I just heard and read in newspapers and magazines that girls are crazy behind SYED ROHAAB SIDDIQUE, that's my brother..

But witnessing the whole scenario, first I was shocked and then I began laughing...

Masha'Alhumdulilah  that Allah has blessed me with the most handsome and kindest brother..

" Is you so called dramatic speech finished...?"  So that we might enter our villa..?  asked Rohaab

"Of course Akhi"  replied Rubaba..

Both of them gets fresh and have their dinner and move towards the bedrooms..

ROHAAB'S POV:

I know I wasn't being nice by not helping a girl..I did so because she was a girl and above all she wasn't my blood related and I can't either allow Rubaba to help so that was the only thought ran through my mind stream all through our ride to home... This was seriously so ridiculous that girls run behind a boy whom they have just seen in newspapers and magazines..

I just hope dad should be successful in his meeting and come up with the project..

And my lil sister looks the best in her fest...

May Allah shower his blessing on me and my family and keep us happy and together always and lead us to the righteous path...

   *******************************************

Assalaamualaikum and Hii to everyone.. 

This is a small chapter introducing  the main lead  Rohaab..

I know you all might not like that I'm leaving the pov's in middle..

Actually I wanted to end up in suspense and In sha Allah in the next chapter I will continue both the pov's..

I just hope it's good if not please leave your reviews ..

Hope you Like it..
Jazak Allah'wa khairan..