Introduction of Characters

ABDULLAH FAMILY:
The most renowned and famous family of Arabia who came to Canada for expansion of  business and settled down...
One of the most highlighted business owners in Canada because of their honesty in business..

°Abu Abdullah bin Salah- Father of Sidra, Owner of Abdullah group of Industries and business and Most successful Muslim business man of Canada aging 42 years.

°Subia Abdullah- Mother of Sidra and Modest housewife aging 40 years.

° Sidra bint Abdullah- The main character
17 years old young beautiful, tall hijaabi with sharp greyish blue eyes and baby pink lips who always tries to please Allah.
The student in city's top school perusing her high school education in 12th grade.

                    ***************

AHMED FAMILY:
An Indian family associated with ABDULLAH family both personally and professionally.

° Zaad Ahmed- Sidra's maternal uncle and managing director of Abdullah group of Industries and business aging 44 years.

°Zenobia Ahmed- Wife of Zaad Ahmed, One of the most beautiful and wanted personality of media.

°Zayan Ahmed- Eldest son of Zaad Ahmed aging 15 years.

°Zahid Ahmed- Youngest son of Zaad Ahmed aging 12 years.

                    ***************

KHAN FAMILY:
A Respectable Pakistani family who settled in Canada and are doctors by profession.

°Dr.Aarib Khan- Abeerah's Father and a famous Cardiologist in Canada aging 43 years.

°Dr.Abiha Khan- Abeerah's Mother and a Gynecologist aging 38 years.

°Abeera Khan- Sidra's best friend and soul sister . 18 years old  Hijaabi, tall and slim with hazel eyes, whitish color and beautiful long silky hair beyond knees.

°Aqil Khan- Abeerah's Brother aging 15 years and best friend of Zayan Ahmed and Obaid Nahdi.

                    ***************

NAHDI FAMILY:
An Arab business owners and Family Friends of Abdullah family.

°Wahaj Nahdi- Owners of Nahdi Group of Hotels and best friend of Abu Abdullah aging 44years.

°Wardah Nahdi- Wife of Wahaj Nahdi aging 40 years.

°Ohaib Nahdi- Eldest Son of Wahaj Nahdi aging 20 years, descendent of Nahdi Hotels and best friend of Sidra  and most self esteemed boy by character tall and white in complexion with honey eyes  and brown short hairs..

°Obaid Nahdi- Youngest son of Wahaj Nahdi aging 15 years, best friend of Zayan Ahmed and Aqil Khan.

°Mysara Nahdi and Mysha Nahdi- Twin daughters of Wahaj Nahdi aging 12 years.

                     **************

SIDDIQUI FAMILY:
A Classy Arab family moved on from Egypt  settled in Canada owns a Construction Business, large number of  Real estates and several malls.

°Syed Makeen Zafar  Siddiqui- Father of Rohaab and Owner of Siddiqui Constructions aging 43 years.

°Mughira siddiqui- Mother of Rohaab and architect by profession aging 40 years.

°SYED ROHAAB SIDDIQUI- The only Son of Siddiqui's aging 21 years perusing his Engineering  and one of the most famous  handsome guy who always used to be indulged in Business activities covered by media more often for his beauty and fashion and business tactics.

°Syeda Rubaba Siddiqui- The only daughter of Siddiqui's aging 13 years who was a girl with charm and follows Islam more modestly.

                       ***************

°Afra Adil and Samaira Nabeel- The close friends of Sidra aging 18 years studying along  with her in high school from Iran  wheatish in complexion  with brown eyes and black eyes respectively..

************************************************************************************************************************

ASSALAAMUALAIKUM WA RAHAMATULLAHI WA BARKATUHU  AND HEY EVERYONE..

I hope you all are fine and are staying blessed..

I know I am a very irregular writer, made you wait along  who promised to resume the writings from November bit couldn't make it...

I'm Sorry and hope you all will forgive me for last time and this time it's final that you will be going smoothly with my writings with out any delay..

Jazak'Allah wa khairan..