Jia & Chen Date

Jia P.o.v

( Author: Iam writing the top part )

Its an beautiful morning and I am getting dress from my shower and walking outside the dorm and around as I was walking I herd someone call my name.

" Hey Jia" a boy said

I turned around and saw Chen running towards me

" Yo Chen what's up" I said

" Nothing I wanted to take you some were special " Chen said

" What is this special place your taking me to " I asked

" Well if I tell you it won't be special anymore" he said

" Fine" I said

Chen grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car he opened the door for me and I got inside then he went to the driver side and he drove off.

~ Town ~

We made it into a town and I got out of the car and then Chen went behind me and placed his hands over my eyes

(Author: @DawnSkul wrote this part at the bottom)

"Kim Jongdae, if I get hurt, you're paying for any damage." I said

Chen had his hands over my eyes and was guiding me to our secret date location.

He laughed. "You trust me right?"

I immediately said, "I do."

Chen swiftly kissed my cheek and murmured, "Good." sending shivers down my spine.

They walked a bit further. I could hear crowds speaking all at once, many different languages and the smell of peppermint was strangely everywhere.

Chen removed his hands and I craned my neck backwards, gasping at the sight. Before them was the X Tower, the most famous building in Asia.

Chen flashed two tickets before me. My mouth fell open. Tickets to the X Tower were so expensive- you had to be very rich to get them. Chen grinned.

"I'm guessing you didn't expect this."

I was speechless for a second before turning and almost jumping on Chen, throwing my arms around him and giving him an unexpected bear hug.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much! This is my dream come true! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much!" I said really quickly.

I realized that both of our noses were almost touching, our lips inches apart. I stepped backwards remembering what I had said, that I loved him.

I wasn't lying but it was embarrassing for me to say even if we were dating. I felt my cheeks redden. Why do I always blush so easily?, I thought mentally poking myself.

Chen smiled at me lovingly and pinched my cheek. "Aw, I love it when you blush. You look even more adorable."

I swatted his hand away. "Yah." I said quietly but smiling.

"Saranghae, my princess. From the minute I laid eyes on you, I felt different. Blood doesn't just pump through my veins, but love also. Love for you." Chen said poetically and loudly, moving his arms about.

Passerby's who heard him awed and commented on how sweet he was. I felt a surge of love for Chen and smiled. I took his hand and said,

"Come on Chen-Chen. X Tower is waiting for us."