05

-article

From the dance floor to behind the camera, Elle Bela takes over!
by: cxssiopiaa

Ever heard of the legendary Elle bela? Well if you haven't then what are you doing with your life? Seriously!

Well if you really have no idea who the young role model is, we'll fill you in. Elle Bela is mostly known for her incredible dancing along side some of the best choreographers around the US. Not only is she famous for her minute long videos but also for being a member of a young girl group called L2M. But wait theres more! Bela was also apart of Disney's show Hyperlinked for a good amount of time (we absolutely adored her character Izzy) as well as starting in The Greatest Showman Live Comercial!

Now on to the reason we all came here for!

Earlier this week the popular new tv show Anne with an E, announced that the other half of the Bela twins is going to be joining the show as Gilbert's, one of many, admirers.

Now with two sisters on the show, one is bound to be protective over the other. As insiders tell us Elle's twin, Dalila, who plays Diana Barry on the show, forbade the boys from making a move on her sister to avoid heartbreak. Well we all know that won't stop these teens. As many people, including the cast members themselves, begin to ship Lucas and Elle together.

So what do you think,
are Lucas and Elle a perfect match?

heck yes! : 83%
eh no : 17%

Be sure to look out for Season 3 of Anne With an E, coming out next year!

Next time on Buzzfeed!

Read About It!

Top 10 cutest Shirbert moments

Lucas Zumann reveals his dirtiest secrets with us

Anne With an E cast Interview !

::

once again just throwing crap together lmao
brb gonna go cry in a hole cause this is sucking lmao
edit: LMAO I DIDNT REALIZE THAT HER NAME WAS ELLA AND NOT ELLE
WELP SHES ELLE NOW

once again just throwing crap together lmaobrb gonna go cry in a hole cause this is sucking lmaoedit: LMAO I DIDNT REALIZE THAT HER NAME WAS ELLA AND NOT ELLE WELP SHES ELLE NOW