Characters

A/N 😊😉

Hae guiz.. I haven't finished my other stories yet but I came up with this plot in my head that I wanted it to bring it up to you guiz but, I'm still trying to enhance this plot and hope you'll stick with me guiz and help me improve my story.

Camila's POV

"Uggggghhh" I groaned as I was packing my things. It's not like I don't want to live in New York, cause to be honest I'm so freaking excited. I wanted to explore other countries too but the thought of having a new dad seems so strange to me.

By the way I'm Camila Karla Cabello, 18 years old just turned legal last March and only daughter of Sophia Sinuhe Cabello an interior designer and a supermom cause, she raise me all by herself and work to provide all my needs and our everyday living.

My papi died when I was 4 years old I think, he died in a plane crash. He was an outstanding teacher and was assigned to attend a well known Academy for the improvement of their school but, accident happened and he left me with so little memories of him but, I knew for sure, I love him so much.

I grew up doing everything that I want, not that those bad things you know but, being the only daughter, I get everything I wanted. I'll be a Senior high this coming enrollment but due to the changes, I need to leave the life that I had used to since I was born, for us to transfer to New York and meet my new dad.

"Mija?!" Called my mami.

"Almost done " I shouted and sighed. This is it.

Lauren's POV

Tomorrow's the firstday of Senior high, back to having a hectic sched and being the perfect SSC chairman of the Academy, when I say 'perfect' I meant it by being a 'robot' cause I need to act as the role model student. Fierce and well behaved young lady, doing my everyday routine as if it's a compulsory of my existence.

I'm Lauren Michelle Jauregui by the way, the heir of the St. Celestine Academy, daughter of a humble teacher and a granddaughter of a well known multi-millionaire.

Sensei, as what I called my father, left me when I was 5 years old, a month after my mother died because of brain cancer. My father taught me a lot of things, he was my first teacher. He taught me to stay humble all the time and live the life to the fullest cause we don't know when will our life end.

"Hayssss" I sighed as I looked outside my window. The night is so quiet and the moon shines so bright. I could see it's reflection on the sea. How relaxing it could be if I was only an ordinary student, doing my school works, having a sleep over, went to shopping or go on million of dates with my friends or with my suitors. If only I was an ordinary student I wouldn't be this exhausted maintaining this character I don't even recognize.

I looked over at my packed things beside my cabinet for the last time and turn off the lights.

"Tommorow's the day" I told myself.

Tommorow's the day, I'll meet my new mother. Grandpa told me last night that dad informed him about his new wife and he asked grandpa if I could live with them. Grandpa told me to decide on my own and I chose to be with dad anyway. After all those years I've been longing for him maybe this is the proper time I could spend time with him.

A/N 😊😉
So, how is it guiz?? Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment for any suggestions guiz, thankix..