Knowing You

Camila's POV

Because Dinah and me decided to skip the class, here we are at 'Multi-Cuisine' to grab some lunch before strolling around New York. This is maybe one of the reasons why Dinah and I were close because, we both love food.

We waited for our orders while sipping our drinks/desserts. Mine is 'Crema special', it is a fruit shake with lots of milk and a banana split with cookies and cream ice cream at the top. I was literally drooling when I saw it. While Dinah just ordered a 'chokolatte' it is a dark chocolate shake with chocolate ice cream and a dark forest cake at the top with melted chocolate and some chocolate shake.

We were silent, while eating our drinks/desserts. Until our meal was served. Dinah and I just ordered one meal for both of us. A roasted chicken with fries all over it, a lettuce and tomatoes with sweet and sour cream and also 2 slices of steak.

After eating we decided to go on with our plan, strolling around the city. Since, I don't know anything about the city, Dinah became my tour guide. So, we take a lot of selfies at every angle we like.

"Look Mila !" Dinah literally shouted when she saw a pile of Queen Bs albums.

"Ok DJ, I get it" I told her as I bowwed my head out of embarrassment. Even if we only knew each other for hours but, I knew how addicted to Beyonce, Dinah could be.

"I never knew this place before" Dinah said out of nowhere.

"Because maybe you're always out, partying." I told her laughing.

"Hey!! I'm not. It's just that I don't stroll around because all the girls at the Academy are boring. Y'know hot chicks like me didn't want to stick my ass around those people. " She said arrogantly.

I laughed at her. "Very humble DJ." I shake my head laughing.

So, instead of just standing, I went to listen to some music because they have an ipod there. We stayed at the music store for awhile before we went on.

We went at some boutique to look for some dresses, accessories, even shoes and gadgets. Anything that could kill our time. After, we went to the mall. We did play some arcade games.

I always won because I used to play Arcade games back there at California, with my bestfriend, Veronica.

"I never thought you'd be so good at this." Dinah said as she watched me play.

"C'mon DJ. You keeps on flattering me since we met." I told her shaking my head.

"But it's true, don't get me wrong here Mila because since we set our feet here, your out collecting tickets at every games you played. But, I'm still hotter than you." She told me smirking.

"Ok Dinah, I get it." I told her laughing.

We went to grab some food at Mc Donalds. It's like our whole stroll around the city is just compose of food. We went to sit at the benches inside the mall. We didn't stay at the Mc Donalds because the place was so crowded and we don't have seat. We were eating silently when Dinah started speaking.

"You know what Mila. I've been at the Academy for 4 years now yet, I didn't get to have close friends. Not that no one ever approach me because not just to brag but, I was the center of attraction here since I was in freshmen, you know I'm a daughter of one of the benefactors at the Academy and I'm hot, you know." She joked and we both shared a knowing smile. "But, I never shared such connection with anyone at the Academy." Dinah rambled on things. I just listened at her as she speaks.

"It's not like I'm chosy or whatever but, I just find it hard to trust these people around me. You know we're all business heirs and heiress, maybe it's also one of the reasons why I don't trust them. Also, they're keep on maintaining this kind of posture where they wanted to appear like a role model where infact their families have this underground businesses." She paused before she finished eating her hamburger. I laughed quietly at her but remained unfazed so as not to distruct her when she look at me.