Look At All Those Teens!

This is a chapter where Bucky, Loki, Stephen, Peter, and Shuri are fighting against a big robot

~OOF TIME TO GO TO LIFEEE! HA YEEET!~

"Doods you guys ready to go fight a huge robot as a team today?" Stephen asked.

"Of course we are!" Peter said with more excitement than anyone else

~Wiggle Woggle Time Skip~

Peter shoots web grenades at the robot "tHIS BISH EMPTY! YEET!"

Loki ran at the robot with his little butter knives. The knives then turned into swords "aAAAAAH DON'T MESS WITH ME! I GOT THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!"

Loki started slicing the robot with ease.

"OOF!" Shuri yelled

"Is this a death killing machine?" Bucky asked shooting the robot's wires that we're sticking out of the robot.

Stephen was blocking the hits the robot was blasting at everyone.

Peter shoots a web on the robot and sits on his head punching the robot's head in. He the whispered "It's free real estate".

Shuri made a jetpack and flew upwards and shot lazers at the robot. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!" She yelled.

Loki noticed that Shuri's jetpack has a kawaii potato on the back. "A POTATO FLEW AROUND MY ROOM BEFORE YOU CAME!" He yelled.

Bucky also had a jetpack on (due to Shuri). His had a little T-Rex on it. The T-Rex had a metal arm. "So I bought shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with but I've been tripping all day!" Bucky shout out getting a fit of giggles from the group.

The robot shot at Stephen's foot almost hitting it. "I SMELL LIKE BEEF" The grown man yelled out.

Loki pressed a button on his swords and they turned into rope. He saw that everyone was off the robot so he wrapped his rope around the robot and pulled it making the robot fall. "Woah! Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla!"

~When they get back to the tower~

Tony was sitting on the couch watching TV. His attention was pulled away from the ding of the elevator showing the five teen like heros walk into the room in slow motion.

"So do you guys want to explain why you guys were yelling out vines and memes while fighting?" Tony asked.

"They got the auto!?! That's so cool!" Peter said excitedly jumping up and down with his four superhero best friends.