Chapter 16- anniversary

A few weeks after the boys finished their tour it was the 1 year anniversary for them all and unlike the first date when they were all in a group for the meal and then not long after split the boys picked different places they could go so they have alone time with the girls separately.

Luke decided to take Lexi to Luciano's ( the fancy Italian restaurant) then afterward the took a nice romantic walk along the coast till night and just lay on the beach staring up to the sky at the stars he bought her for a present chocolate and roses.

Michael took Emma to for a walk to the woods and walked through it (but not all the way through) in the middle of the woods was a little table for them to have a nice meal with some classical music playing in the background and when they finished their food they danced for a while until their feet hurt then walked through the rest of the woods to this lovely view where they could see the moon clearly with candles on the floor for them to sit down for the rest of the night till it was time to go and for the present he bought her a teddy bear with a heart in the teddy's hand saying "love you".

Ashton chose to take Katie to a view where there was a picnic and a few candles that need to be lighted, they also had a stereo that played music and was upbeat and that they could dance to after that Ashton blind folded Katie and took her for a walk which lead to a big ice skating rink and then took the blind fold off and Katie was really excited (which is hard because she is not easily pleased) they stayed there for a couple of hours then they left as a present he bought her a necklace that she saw a few weeks ago.

Calum picked this restaurant for him and Leigh and since he knows Leigh really well he knew what she likes so he ordered for them both and she was surprised because no one has ever treated her anything like the way he is treating her and that makes her happy and comfortable for the first time in a long time, when they finished the paid and then took her for a nice long drive and they got ice-creams and had a relaxing night and as a present he got her a big mirror for her room and a jewellery box.

The boys dropped the girls off at their home and they were so happy because the girls know that no boys have done something like that (nice) for them ever and they know the boys are keepers and they hope they don't loose them and the boys hope the same thing.

Everyone would probably not be to sleep that night because they will all be thinking about the anniversaries.

Everyone was asleep but Lexi because she was thinking about too many things but eventually she fell asleep but still woke up early and was not even tired but everyone else was even though they had loads more sleep than Lexi because she fell asleep at 2:00 am and woke up at 6:00 am, everyone else fell asleep at 9:00 pm and woke up at 9:00 am.

It is getting late so i will upload the next chapter tomorrow hopefully and if not i will soon.

It would mean a lot if you could like and let me know what you think in the comments.

x