Chapter 33- day of graduation

The girls and boys woke up the next but somehow they ended up in their beds, they could remember falling asleep downstairs while watching a movie and they waking up the next day in their beds (freaky). Anyways it is the day of the graduation, the girls all take it in turns to use the showers as there are only 2 showers, when they finished all the boys went in (0not at the same time) and when they had all done they dried themselves and sorted their underwear out and clothes, the girls shoved a dressing gown over the top as they walking into the walk in closets in each room.

Each of the girls pulled out their dresses and put them on, Lexi is wearing a aqua blue dress with white sparkls going along the top and it goes just past the knee, Emma picked a dark purple dress with blue sequins going along the top and middle of the dress and it also goes to just above the knee. Katie picked out a red dress that goes just above the floor so it doesn't trail and it has black sequins going along the top, finally Neve chose to wear a white dress that doesn't have sequins anywhere but does have a necklace attached to it.

The girls dry their hairs and do their make-ups and when they are all ready they put on their shoes and sat in the sitting room waiting for the boys to get ready. The girls thought that they might as well put on their gowns and hats while they wait and just when they has finished doing that the boys walk down the stairs and say " we are all ready to go when you's are". Michael and Luke left a little earlier than the others because they had to go and get the cars from out the garage because everyone won't into one car. So they pulled up outside of Luke's and Lexi's house and beeped the horns. Lexi, Katie and Ashton got into the car with Luke and Emma, Neve and Calum got into the car with Michael.

Luke knew the wat he was going so Michael followed Luke all the way to the place where it was happening and they both parked their cars next to each other and everyone got out. The girls walked ahead of the boys because the girls had to go and find their seats before they had to go up onto the stage. Soon after the girls had found their seats the boys just walked in and sat near the front so they had a clear shot of the girls. Of course all the girls' parents were there and they could not be anymore prouder of their little girls that aren't so little anymore.

The ceremony was about to begin the head of the school gave a little speech and so did the head girls of the school which were Lexi and Emma. All the awards were getting called out and by the end of the awards all the girls had 6 awards each (can't name them all), everyone clapped as the head of the shool said "If all the gratuated students please stand and place their hat tassels to right side of the hat from the left side", everyone did that and they when they did the head said "Congradulations class of 2014 you have all now graduated from ST. HATHAWAY ACADEMY have a wonderful time where you's are going next but remember you will always be loved here".

After the ceremony all the girls and boys headed home because it has been a long day but when they got home they realised loads of cars outside the houses so they got worried until they walked into Neve's house and everyone shouted "CONGRADULATIONS" and all the girls were really surprised, everyone gave all the girls hugs and kisses and said that they are always proud of them.

It started to get late and everyone started leaving even all the other girls and boys except from Neve and Calum of course, when all the others got home the girls wiped the make-up of their faces and them and the boys put their pj's on and fell asleep after they made msure everything was locked and turned off.

I know it is not good but i hope you liked it and i will upload the next chapter really soon buty not saying what it is about.

Please like and comment if you really want to but you don't have to.

thanks x

x