Chapter 30-prom

The girls' prom was coming up and all the girls still need to go shopping for their clothes and buy the tickets for the prom.

Well the boys go and get the tickets while the girls go shopping for their outfits. On the day the tickets go on sale the boys meet at Ashton's house and go in his car. All the girls meet up at Katie's and go in her car. Everyone said bye to each other and go their separate ways, the girls head to the town and the boys head to the girls' school.

Katie parks the car and everyone gets out and walked to the shop that sells and the pretty dresses and shoes for proms and weddings.

The girls looked around when Emma and Katie have found some nice dresses, when they tried them on they looked really cute in them and they bought them. Me and Neve finally find their dresses and tried them on, they also looked cute in their dresses so they bought them. Next all the girls looked for shoes to match the dresses then found some nice ones each and luckily in the right size for each. The girls got back to the car and put everything in the back then headed home, when they got home they cooked something to eat because they were hungry (they cooked pasta).

In the meantime the boys bought 2 tickets each and when they finished they left the girls' school and headed to the gym, when they got there they parked the car and put the tickets in the glove department, locked the car and walked into the gym, they were there for 4 and a half hours because they tried every machine there and luckily Ashton was not tired so he could drive home, when they got home they walked in and found the girls asleep because it was 10:50pm when the boys got back so the boys left and let the girls sleep and when they left Ashton just locked the door and went to bed quietly.

It is the day of the prom and the girls wake up bright and early to jump in the shower and then afterwards sort their hair and make-up out but they just put on some clean pj's for the day and then put their dresses and shoes on near the time to leave. All the boys are still asleep while the girls get ready. It is about 1:30 when the boys wake up, they get up sort food out then sort their outfits and hair out. If it coming to the time where they have to leave for prom so the girls quickly put their dresses and shoes on.

Emma chose a long purple dress that comes out at the bottom and sparkles going along the middle and top of the dress, she then puts her purple heels on that makes the dress trail across the floor less than what it did, finally she put on her diamond necklace, diamond bracelet and diamond ear-rings in.

Katie picked out a light pink dress that goes just below the knee with pink pumps, also puts on her pink necklace, pink bracelet and pink love heart ear-rings.

I was wearing a aqua blue dress that trails to the floor but not across the floor and her blue wedges on that make her a little taller than the other girls because she is the smallest but the oldest, finally to top it all of she put on her diamond heart shaped necklace on, diamond bracelet and silver hoop ear-rings.

Neve had to be different because she chose a red dress that goes just above the knee and had red flat shoes on, she then just added a red necklace to top it all of.

All the boys wore black shoes and black shoes but also a tie to match the girls' dresses, the limo was here to pick everyone up and luckily everyone was ready in time. They got in the limo and had some champagne while they were on their was to the girls' school, they arrived and got out of the limo the outside looked really good and inside was better, when they got to the door they had to stop because people were taking pictures on every couple walking in so no one would forget this night.

Everyone was having a good time when the music stopped because the principal was announcing the king queen and king, sadly we all were nominated for kings and queens so we had to be on the stage. The principal said " your 2014 prom king is Luke Hemmings" everyone clapped and he was shocked, he walked to the front of the stage at the crown got placed on his head, the principal then said "it's the moment you have all been waiting for... And you prom queen is ...... Lexi Reed" i was more shocked than anything because i thought that i wouldn't win but i did, i walked to the front of the stage and got the tiara placed on my head but i didn't make a speech, afterwards me and Luke walked into the dance floor to share our first dance as prom king and queen, then all the others joined in, after the dance was over the loud music started and everyone was enjoying their selves. It was midnight and the limo's were starting to arrive ours was already there so we jumped in the limo and went home everyone was staying at Emma's tonight, it was 1:30am when everyone went to sleep.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Tell me what you guys think of it in the comments and please like it would mean a lot.

Thanks.

X