OC Kekkei Genkai 1 (Michibu)

This request was very different and I thought it was interesting. Instead of a OC or a Clan I review the entire Kekkei Genkai. This Kekkei Genkai is by BlueSapphire718 I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Genre: For an original Naruto Universe fic that I’m writing

Cool, I would love to read it.

Kekkei Genkai of the Gesen Clan:

Name:
Michibu

Nice name

Meaning of Name:
The Michibu means “Copy Within View”.

Kanji:
見千部

Bu - 部 (Copy)
Chi - 千 (Within)
Mi - 見 (View)

This is for all the above, cool, it's all nice and gives the name even more meaning.

Brief Summary of what it is:
The Kekkei Genkai, Michibu (見千部;

Cool

Literal meaning: Copy Within View), is the dōjutsu of the Gesen Clan. It is a dōjutsu that can copy multiple jutsus and techniques by “fully experiencing” a particular jutsu or techniques. It cannot copy kekkei genkai Techniques or Jutsu.

Wait wait wait, you just said it can copy multiple jutsus. Now your saying it can't copy jutsus? Which one is it?

Looks:
Michibu –
The Michibu has an outline of a circle with a single dot in it. The colours varies with dark grey on white eyes and white on dark grey eyes.

Cool, it has that look that makes you imagine it on a OC or character.

Michibu Kuon –
The Michibu Kuon has an outline of a circle, along with nine tiny circles inside, hence the name “Kuon”(Meaning “nine sounds”). The colours varies with dark grey on white eyes and white on dark grey eyes.

That's cool, it's also good that the second stage looks similar to the first one.

Awakening:
How a member of the Gesen Clan would awaken the Michibu, was by having a large amount of concentration or belief of something while training constantly with techniques unique to the Gesen Clan would awaken.

That's a nice way to unlock it. It makes you want to unlock and believe to unlock it.

For one case, Uzumaki-Gesen Natsuki placed a large amount of belief during her training that she would surpass her parents and her half-sister, resulting in awakening her dōjutsu when she was attacked by her father’s clone during a mock battle.

Nice, but it also doesn't make sense on how she has it. Do all members have the Michibu or is it only full blooded members and she happens to inherit it? If so how?

Second Awakening:
The Michibu can be evolved to the Michibu Kuon (見千部九音; Literal

Nice

Meaning: Copy within View with Nine Sounds). It is activated when the user is under an amount of the desire to protect and/or love for someone they know as a friend, family member, or lover. Only Chihiro and Natsuki had activated this.

Cool, so the conditions for unlocking this one is more dire than the last. Good.

In one of the two cases, Gesen Chihiro activated the Michibu Kuon by sacrificing herself for her swore brother, as she was trying to make him see that she will time and time again protect him, thus activating the Michibu Kuon.