Chapter 23 - Goldfish

We step inside his mansion, I love it and am very jealous of Joe. Perhaps he could adopt me and I can live here! I take Brad's hand as we step into the spacious room. I see the boys sat on one of the three leather sofas in the room all of which are facing the 50" flat screen TV above the brick fireplace.

"Hey Brad, hey Dani" James says.

"Hey" Brad and I both reply in unison.

"So, I have some important news for you guys" Joe says, I can see the boys are nervous about what he is about to say. "I am getting a new goldfish"

Is he serious? I can tell that the boys are thinking the exact same thing until Joe starts laughing.

"You should have seen your faces, they were hilarious. I'm just joking, I'm not getting a new goldfish but I have got a contract with Demi Lovato's manager and Somebody to You shall be featuring her!" The boys can't believe it. They are going to have a single featuring the Demi Lovato It's insane.

"But that's not all" Oh lord, what is it? "We shall be doing an arena tour during April and May of next year!"

This is so much to process. I can't believe it and I'm not even in the band so I can't imagine how the others must be feeling.

"Wow, that's amazing, but seriously, I think you getting a goldfish would have been way more exciting" Brad says.

"Well, there's always next time hey?" Joe replies "So, I think you have someone to introduce don't you?" He says looking at Brad.

"Um yeah, well, this is my girlfriend Dani."

"Nice to meet you"

"And you"

"So how did you two meet?"

"Well I met James at school in our chem class that we share and so I met Brad through him" Joe looks confused.

"James, I didn't think you still go to school, you're 19" Joe questions.

"Oh, I thought I had told you, I retook a few classes because I didn't do very well on my A levels last year so I wanted some backup incase we don't make it into music" James replies. I know they shall all make it into music, they are all so good and I can't imagine any of them doing anything other than The Vamps but it is always good to have backups in life.

"Oh ok, fair enough. Just don't let the work hold you back from the band" Joe says seriously.

"I won't don't worry"

"Good, now I think we should go somewhere for dinner to celebrate the single and tour don't you?"

"NANDOSSSSSSS" James shouts and everyone just laughs.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks, I know I always thank you after each chapter but I really do appreciate you all reading this. I know that both the single and arena tour have already been announced but I felt like I needed to add Joe into the book so this was an appropriate way to do so.

More drama shall be happening soon because I know the last few chapters have been a bit boring.

Thanks again

@Vampette_1