Character Sketch

Okay before beginning with the character sketch, have a look at this beautiful cover made by my Snehaa6 .. okay Snehuu this cover is just apt for the plot and I love it so much.. 😂😂.. (don't know why I m laughing, she herself laughed after making this cover since then I m also laughing 😂😂) but no this is actually beautiful.. and sorry yaar itna pareshaan karne ke liye.. don't know how many I didn't liked.. sorry re.. 😂😂...maaf karna.. but let me tell u guys she showed a different kind of patience level with me.. 😂😂.. btw do let her know here how much u all liked the cover..

And now here goes the character sketch ~

Characters :

Naira Singhania
Age : 20
Simple, sweet, happy-go-lucky sort of girl..
She is daughter of businessman Naitik Singhania and Akshara Singhania..

Kartik Goenka
Age : 21
Simple, kind-hearted, chillaxed guy..
He is the son of businessperson Manish Goenka and Swarna Goenka..

Natasha Nayak
Age : 21
A sassy girl who loves herself way too much.. but not bad at heart for sure..
Comes from a well-to-do family..

Kunal Samthaan
Age : 21
A simple boy with a good heart and great personality..
Comes from a well-to-do family as well..

Some important facts to know -

• They all are of the same kinda age- group as it is clear from the description of the characters only

• All of them studying in the same college and same course

• The four are really good friends of each other.. though Naira and Natasha doesn't gel that well but they certainly don't hate each other (at least for the time being, aage kya hota hai woh to dekhna padhega)..

• Naira and Kartik have been the best of friends from the beginning of the college.. it's been 2 years of their best friendship now..

• Naira has feelings for Kartik which is far more than what we call friendship but she herself is not sure about it so didn't tell Kartik also..

• For Kartik, Naira is the only one whom he cares about so much.. he can't think his life without Naira, but to him that's only mere friendship or rather best friendship and nothing more than that.. he likes Natasha and wants to confess to her soon..

• Natasha likes Kartik but she has never been very serious with her feelings nor is this time.. she wants to settle with him because she knows she would be able to pamper herself lifelong without any worries as she loves herself too much and he comes from such a wealthy background.. but she doesn't wants to fake anything, she wants Kartik to love her alongwith all these.. its not that she is only running behind money..

• Kunal has a crush on Naira from a long time now but isn't sure about his feelings.. like he isn't sure whether it can or shall be taken forward.. and moreover he somewhat notices Naira's liking for Kartik so he tries to keep his feelings as low-key as possible..

• Since they are young and less experienced, so are confused with their feelings for each other.. let's see how their feelings take a shape..

• No one here is bad at heart.. everyone is good as a person..

FYI -

• The sneak peek was an excerpt from a later chapter..

• Minor characters will be introduced later if needed in between the chapters itself..

Oh, one more thing..
Pls do checkout 'Some spooky element?' (the last updated portion) of EXTRAS in my profile and comment your opinion..

- Adhira