Chapter Three - Alexander Black

"Come here, Erinyes."

Sitting in a large, carved throne, decorated in various furs, Alexander beckoned for me with a sole crooked finger. Bare chested and bare footed he sat like a king clad only in leather pants. His hair was longer than I remember. It brushed against his shoulders, some strands plaited and some had a few wooden beads.

Had he called me Erinyes? The name I chose as my talisman, my pillar of strength. Have I told him my soul stealer? Did I let him steal that piece of me? I must have told him, why else would he call me that?

"Erinyes, I am not a patient man."

With careful small steps,  I strode towards Alexander. Each step I took brought me closer, my heart pounded, desperately trying to burst from my chest and land at his feet. I clenched my hands hoping to hide the shakes coursing though my skin.

"Sit," he commanded, patting his firm muscular leg.

Cautiously I sat and looked into his intense piercing eye. His arm circled my waist, squeezing me lightly.

"Open for me, Erinyes," he growled.

I smiled, my jaw dropped as his thumb followed the details of my plump awaiting lips.

"As much as I love your mouth, Erinyes, it is not the part I wish you to open for me."

His hands left my lips and began traveling down my body brushing passed my breasts. I arched, hoping he wouldn't neglect the aching globes. He pinched their tips in reprimand. I moaned, eager to have his hands on my bare skin. He laughed.

"Now, now."

His hands continued to fall further, gliding down my taut stomach until he rested his hands on my thighs.

"Open."

I spread my legs and couldn't control my breath, my pants becoming hard and heavy as his fingers circled the inside of my thigh inching closer to the warm waiting core of me.

"Please," I begged, lifting my hips slightly, hoping to move his hands closer to my pulsating core.

"Let's play a game."

Alexander no longer held me in his arms. The arms that now held me within their grasp were thinner, lighter in skin colour and I knew they belonged to my worst nightmare. My bogeyman.

A chill descended down my spine, my heart stopped before restarting at an erratic pace. I pushed against his hands trying to free myself. I don't like to play the games he forced on me.

"What's wrong, Grace? Don't you want to play?" His hands grabbed my throat, tilting my chin upwards and holding my face in a vise like grip.

I clenched my eyes shut. I didn't want to meet the eyes I knew would be there. I wanted Alexander back, I wanted my Viking. I'm not Grace anymore I chanted, trying to find my strength. Please, I am Erin, I am Erinyes,  just like the Greek furies I hold the power, I pleaded with myself to remember. I struggled with the fingers piercing my skin.