넷.

-----------------------------

"I missed you today, once again,"

------------------------------

s h o r t  n o t i c e

Words in italics and bold are yeo_eun's original lyrics. Do not use it without permission.

-------------------------------

~f l a s h b a c k~

Yoonmin

The screams and shouts...

"WHAT THE HELL!" Mom slapped dad in the face.

"YOU DID IT AGAIN!" she cried out.

"THIS WASN'T EVEN THE FIRST TIME!" she continued.

...rang my fragile little ears

Both me and my sister woke up from the screetches. We glanced at each other, taking a step forward towards the door, opening the door quietly.

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" mom screamed.

Dads words couldn't be heared as two warm hands covered both of my ears. I turned around to my sister as she embraced me.

"Don't listen to their quarrel," she said as I felt warm droplets drop onto my head.

The problem was too heavy for,

"That's the last time I'm going to trust you.I'm going to file a divorce," mom said.

The pillars to support.

"Alright then," dad said with a monotone and nodded.

"You really don't have any emotions," mom said in a disappoint tone as she slapped him.

~~~~~~~

Splitting the roof into two,

"Wake up Yoonmin," I heard mom's soft voice against my right ear as I slowly woke up from my slumber.

"Why?" I said sleepily opening my now swollen eyes from all the crying from yesterday night.

"We're going to move to somewhere better," she said as she pulled me by my left arm.

"What about sister?" My head turned towards her.

"We have no time Yoonmin," she said as I cluelessly followed her out of the house with two big luggages in our hands.

~~~~~~~~

Both the brother and sister were seperated.

The next day, Yoonseo woke up by the bright sunlight that shone into her room. She looked around the room and noticed that Yoonmin wasn't there.

She started to panic.

She got out of bed and looked around the house, but no sign of him. Just then, she saw her dad.

"Dad,"

"Hm?"

"Where's Yoonmin?"

He kept silent for a while as she stood there, waiting for an answer.

"He went with your mother," he sighed.

"To where?" She asked cluelessly.

"I.. don't know," he said.