여덟.

-------------------

"Being afraid of getting hurt and betrayed, thats why we don't socialize and make friends,"

-------------------

Yoonseo

We finally made it to the carnival after a long ride. It took about an hour to reach here, which is a pain in the ass to notice since it takes another hour to go back to my precious bed.

Oh how I miss that good o'l bed and my fluffy piece of wonder made out of cotton and fabric. Pillows are my life.

Anywho, after we got the tickets, we went on stall to stall to get some of those good gracious carnival foods and settled down on a bench nearby to start munching on the freshly made goods.

They all seemed to be chatting happily while I was just at the side minding my own business.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonmin

While we were discussing about the activities we're gonna do later on after finishing our snacks, I noticed sis sitting way at the corner of the bench. It seems that she's lost in her own thoughts, how I wish I could help her get over her problems with socializing. Even if I think I'm helping her now, she still isn't trying to talk to them.

~~~~~~~~~~

We are currently lining up for the roller coaster ride that SeulYeon has been bugging us about since we arrived at the entrance. She's like a little kid that got candy ever since we all stood in the line up.

There were tons of people at the front already lining up, so it was estimated that we needed to wait for a bit and to be honest, I'm scared, wait no, not scared, BUT TERRIFIED.

The screams coming from the people on the ride are already sending chills down my spine. Whats worst is that there's a huge loop in the middle of the ride, turning 360 degrees. Ugh, I could already feel my intestines messing up inside.

I would like to leave right there, right then, but I also didn't wanna be a party pooper. They're all so excited and pumped, well except for sis I guess, she's still that expressionless person who could care less about these stuff. Well I guess that's why we brought her here.

~~~~~~~~

After the people from the last ride ascended back on the platform, that's when I knew it was time to part goodbyes with those delicious pretzels I devoured 30 minutes ago.

We all went on the ride in pairs except for sis, I sat on the last row with Jinyoung and sis sitting alone in the row in front, leaving Hyunwoo and Yura in the second while SeulYeon and KyeolHee in the first.

As soon as the safety bars came down and we're all settled down onto the seats, it was when I acknowledged that it was going to be a heck of a ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoonmin ah, you should've not went on if you had a weak stomach," Sis told me as I was just there on the floor, a plastic bag in my hand filled with the delicious pretzels that was once in my stomach.

"Well I didn't want to be a party pooper.." I managed to spit out those words even though I felt like I was going to go to hell.

"You should at least worry about your health dumb ass," sis continued as she offered her hand to help me stand back up.