아홉.

------------------------

"It takes a lot of courage to start TRUSTING someone,"

------------------------

3rd person

After a few months, Yoonseo got closer with Yoonmin's friends. She could finally talk freely and act like herself around them, unlike the first few times she met them. She could finally tell someone her problems, and share her great memories with. She no longer has to tolerate everything all by herself. Instead of keeping her feelings to herself, she can finally seek for someone for comfort and advise, some people who actually cares for her.

In a cafe somewhere, Yoonseo and Yoonmin sat around in a circle shaped table, waiting for their friends to arrive. Their surroundings were in a peaceful theme, beautiful lightings all around, calming jazz music playing in the background, and with two cups of latte and a slice of cake on the table, everything couldn't be even more perfect than this. Even though the caffeine in the latte would keep them wide awake later, but who cares, it's not like they stay awake late at night all the time anyway.

Slowly, the bell at the cafe door rang time to time as they all entered one by one. Now the once peaceful cafe was filled with their chitter chatter and laughter, table filled with aromatic coffee and a few plates that has half eaten cakes for a bonus.

"Hey unnie, don't mind if I ask but, how did you get your disorder?" Yura took a sip of her coffee as she brought up this rather sensitive topic.

Yoonseo just gave them a friendly smile and started to tell them the traumatic scene that made her lose her confidence in people or what Yoonseo calls 'humanity'.

"Well," Yoonseo took a deep breath.

"It started when I was really young. Our parents filed a divorce, leaving me with my father while Yoonmin and our mother moved out," Yoonseo felt a little heart broken and paused while Kyeolhee beside her patted her back.

"Um, if it's too painful to recall the memories, you can stop," Yura said feeling the guilt slowly building up.

"No, it's okay. I wanted to let you guys to know about it sooner or later anyways," she took another deep breath, her right hand reaching for the coffee and took a sip of it.

"Anyway, then one day at school during recess, I was walking around the school's garden,"

~ f l a s h b a c k ~

Yoonseo

"Hahaha! See how you chase me now!" One of the kids said. There were a bunch of them playing together, they asked me if I wanted to play as well, but I was feeling too sad and confused to play so I just kindly rejected the offer.

I may be young, but the dramas in the television that I watched with my grandma taught me valuable life lessons that I could never forget, young kids like me wouldn't understand, but I did. Trying to clear the thoughts in my once youthful mind, I decided to walk around the garden.

As I was strolling around the garden near the bushes, a faint chirping sound was heard. I estimated that it came from the insides of one of the bushes.

Being the curious child I am, I bent down and looked into the bushes and saw a little bird, it's wings were hurt.

"Did you lose your family as well?" I asked softly as it still struggled around the branches that trapped the poor soul.