Robolove

· What is your user name?

 Robolove It's a joint acocunt between RAiiNcloud & rialize

· What's the story behind your username?

 It kind of just poped into our heads, we wanted something that started with an R since both our names do. and Robots are pretty awesome ^_^

· How old are you?

 rialize is 16 and RAiiNcloud is 20

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

 Rialize since November 2011 & Rain since July 11! It was a wonderful discovery!

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 Double Take!

· What genre is it entered in?

 Adventure! We're hoping it'll be as adventurous to read as it will be to write :D

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Asia and Alaska are twins dealing with a mystery on their hands. It all started off with a bloody shirt and then a green pendant. Their father is missing, but they don't know how to get to him. Several clues are placed in the places the twins go as they run away from the cops. They have to play a series of mind games in order to save their father and the ones they love.

· Who is your favourite character?

Ria- Asia <3 Rain - Alaska! She's obviously she much more awesome than her lame sister.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

 so far, out of what everyone has read is the twist at the start. Stories that leave you with a sense of trying to figure out what's going on usually pull you into them.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

get an editor, and interact with your fans.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you so much to everyone who reads our story! It means the whole world to us and we hope with all our hearts we don't disappoint you!