2

Now the silence was getting uncomfortable and to break that Taehyung cleared his throat for speaking.

"Mom,Dad please say it already. Your silence is killing me."

"Uh-um son, You know that we love you right? We wont ask you something to do that can harm you." His mother started, agitation clear in his voice.

"Yes mom, I know that and I trust you". Taehyung said holding his mother's hand to calm him down.

"Tae, you know King Jeon Gong yoo ?" His father asked to which tae nodded confusingly.

"Their family is holding a Royal Selection as they are looking for a bride for their son Prince Jeon Jungkook" His father said

"Okk but why are you telling me all this dad ?"
 By this time taehyung was extremely confused.

"You know whosoever is chosen by prince as his bride, their kingdom will automatically go under Jeon's. All the financial and political affairs will be handled by them, the debts too."

"Dad, please I am not getting even a single thing." taehyung said hoping for a more clear explanation.

"The point is that we want you to marry him. You have to take part in the royal selection."
His dad said

His mother burst into tears suddenly which shocked him even more.

"B-but dad how is it even possible? You know unlike us in their kingdom same gender marriage is ILLEGAL. They are looking for a 'princess' for crying out loud."  Taehyung said somewhat mad and questioning look.

"Um..actually..the point is " his dad started to which Taehyung raised a brow towards him while comforting his mother.

"Youhavetogothereasagirlandmarryhim" he said in one breath and exhaling forcefully.

Although he said it really fast but Taehyung had caught each and every word very clearly. His grip on his mother loosened a bit.

He just stood there with a stunned look on his face while trying to comprehend what he just heard.

"Please we request you son, do it for us "His mother pleaded crying

"Son. Listen-" his dad started but was cut-off when their son sprinted from the room slamming the door behind him.

His father sighed and went to his wife who was crying frantically now.
"Dont worry he will be fine"

Meanwhile Taehyung was running towards the forest area near his castle, hastily and stopped in front of a really small lake, which had beautiful wild flowers in a semi-circle around it. It was in the middle of forest.
While there was a big tree on the opposite.

Taehyung sat down with his back supported by tree, one leg extended as he was mindlessly staring into the water.

He sat there for hours, thousands of thoughts running in his mind. All of his happy and sassy self was lost.

He wiped his tears which he has no idea when  started shedding until now and stood up, walking towards his castle.

He walked into the castle seeing his mother still crying while his dad was trying best to comfort him.

His mother ran towards him as soon as he noticed his son. Three if them sat in silence for a short period of time after which taehyung spoke up.

"Is this the only way we can save ourselves?"

"Yes" replied his father looking apologetically in his eyes.

He hesitated for a moment
"Ok-k...I-I am ready" he told after a deep sigh.

His parents' heads perked up.

"Are you sure? Look son you dont-" His mother asked looking in his son's eyes.

Taehyung nodded smiling reassuringly. He had made up his mind to do anything to save his beloved parents.

"Thankyou son, thankyou so much, i am going to make the arrangements" his mother said  walked away with his husband after hugging him.

"But when he finds the truth, then what ?. Mom, Dad I hope you'll make a documentary out if this." He mumbled to himself.

Thankyou so much for the reads and vote on the previous chapter.
Hope you like this too..

Ok I am nervous..😅😅😅
Bye
Luv u all❤❤