4

Taehyung had been practicing alot since two days. From walking in gown with heels, holding the poise, some basic princess rituals and most importantly his voice. He had spent hours to practice his fake high pitched voice.

And today was the day. He felt like he is going for an exam, for which he had been working really hard. He was having an internal battle with all the pros and cons of his decision.

And then the car stopped. His breath hitched.

He glanced out from the glass. There was a large golden gate, to the right of which there was a small room for the royal guards.
The gate was decorated beautifully with green vines running along its length.
 One of the guard  headed towards our car and had a small talk with the driver. After which he bowed and went inside the small cubical room again.

He pressed a button, and the heavy metal doors started opening. Sounds of the bulky metal sliding can be heard. Once it was fully opened, our car entered.

Both sides of the driveway were lined by beautiful rare flowers, royal guards stood after every few metres bowing a full ninety degrees when our car passed them.

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion. Taehyung was in awe as he saw through the glass. There were many media photographers taking pictures of every possible moment.

But then one of the higher grade guards opened the car door for him...for her. His nervousness took him all over.

He was too terrified to move.

"Honey, you have to get down." His mother whispered and then he somehow managed to get a grip of himself.

He took the hand of the guard and stepped out. He was immediately met with the flashlights and sounds of clicking. He squinted his eyes at the sudden impact.
And he saw two beautifully dressed people heading towards him.

20 minutes earlier..
In Jungkook's room.

Jungkook was done fixing his outfit. The hair stylist started doing his hair. And after ten minutes when the stylist finally gave the last touch to his fringes, a knock was heard.

"Come in." called Jungkook
"Prince, her highness has called for you in her room." a guard said bowing.

Jungkook nodded and dismissed the stylist. He exited his room followed by the guard.

He stopped in front of a tall gate which had beautiful floral carvings embellished with gold. He knocked softly.

A small "come in" was heard to which Jungkook entered smiling.

"Oh my my! Look at you son, looking so handsome and beautiful." His mother said kissing Jungkook's forehead.
Jungkook smiled adoringly at her.

"After all he is my son. His visuals are inherited." Jungkook's father entered smiling proudly, arms open wide for his son.

Jungkook hugged him gladly

"Sorry to disturb, your highness but princess of daegu, princess Taenie, has arrived at the gate. They will be in front of mansion any minute." A blonde haired man, with black rimmed spectacles said after bowing.

"Ah yes! Thanks Namjoon for reminding us." The queen said
"Son, we have to go welcome them." She said looking at her son.
"After you mom,dad." He said gesturing with his one hand while the other hand at his back.

As they were heading towards the main door to welcome them, Jungkook had a thought running in his mind.
"Its weird how come i never knew that king of daegu had a daughter too. I have only heard that he has a son." He said to himself.

Present time...

Taehyung saw that two beautifully dressed people were coming towards him which he thought must be the king and queen, followed by a small troop of guards. There was someone behind them but he couldn't see.

'Princess Taenie's voice remember'. He reminded himself

They stopped in front of Taehyung.
Taehyung bowed to both of them.
"Thankyou for having us here, your majesty."
He said giving a soft smile.

They were envying how beautiful Taehyung...Taenie looked. They were mesmerized by his beauty.

"You are so beautiful." The queen said cupping his cheek with one hand. He thanked her shyly.

When they moved aside to greet Taehyung's parents, he could finally see the man standing behind them.

And when he saw the man standing in front of him, he was awestruck. The man was godly gorgeous. He had his mouth slightly agape. When he finally looked into the taller's eyes, he mentally tripped on his feet.

Something relatively same was going through Jungkook's mind.

He was spellbound too. The petite figure, soft brown straight hairs were all hypnotizing him. And when their eyes met, he fell into a trance.

They both stood looking at eachother, no words spoken. It was as if they were bound to be together and destiny has marked them for each other.

Ok so i have something to say..
I crossed 700 reads on short stories....trust me i am dead.
😲

A very big thanks to rictae_1 for promoting my short stories😘😘😘.
And a big thanks to all the readers too who actually gave a look to it😢😢.

And finally Jungkook and Tae met.
Hope you guys like this chapter.

Bye bubblies..😘
Stay happy
Stay safe❤❤