Percy jackson is hurt

The lightning thief

P. 56 (page)

The last thing I remember is collapsing on a wooden porch, looking up at the ceiling fan circling above me, moths flying around a yellow light, and the stern faces of a familiar looking bearded man and a pretty girl, her blond hair curled like a princess's. they both looked down at me, and the girl said, "he's the one. He must be."

Silence, Annabeth," the man said. "He's still conscious. Bring him inside."

P.58

My hand was so weak I almost dropped the glass once I got my fingers around it.

P. 61

My legs felt wobbly, trying to walk that far.

P. 121

(Clarisse) Her spear struck me straight in the ribs. If I hadn't been wearing an armored breastplate, I would've been shish-ke-babbed. As it was, the electric point just about shocked my teeth out of my mouth. One of her cabin mates slashed his sword across my arm, leaving a good-sized cut.

Seeing my own blood made me dizzy-warm and cold at the same time.

P. 124

(Annabeth) She tried to step in front of me, but the hound was too fast. It leaped over her-an enormous shadow with teeth-and just as it hit me, as I stumbled backward and felt its razor-sharp claws ripping through my armor...

I didn't want to look underneath the ruins of my shredded armor. My chest felt warm and wet, and I knew I was badly cut. Another second, and the monster would've turned me into a hundred pounds of delicatessen meat.

P. 209

, I completely forgot about the serpent tail until it whipped around and sank its fangs into my calf.

P. 328

I stepped farther into the water, but Ares was fast. The tip of his blade ripped my sleeve and grazed my forearm.

P. 369

(Luke) He slashes his sword in an arc and disappeared in a ripple of darkness.

The scorpion lunged. I swatted it away with my hand and uncapped my sword. The thing jumped at me and I cut it in half in midair.

My palm had a huge red welt, oozing and smoking with yellow guck.

My ears pounded. My vision went foggy.

My legs felt like lead. My forehead was burning. I stumbled toward the camp, and the nymphs stirred from their trees.

Then everything went black.