The Rocky Monster Race 3 weeks away

The race is in 3 weeks now and training last week was hard. "Hey Snow blazer or snow loser I should say."A girl in a teal color racing outfit said walking to me. "Oh hey lily your in the race to." I asked not making eye contact with her. She then push me to the ground then I hear Aden and Jackson come from somewhere behind me. "Hannah you ok?" Jackson ask now over me with a worry look on his face. "Yeah am find. Just a little blood." I said getting up from the ground then my dad and are racing leader came running to us. "Bone crusher you are getting sent home. Go pack your thing and leave." Our racing leader said to lily. Lily wasn't happy with that she told a girl in a purple and blue racing outfit to get revenge on me. After the issue with lily I was sent to the hospital tent to get my knee and head look at. "Is she ok?" Aden ask the doctor that was looking at my head. "Yeah she find the blood is just from a cut on her head and her knee is just bruise." The doctor said then he look at my dad. "She is ok to race." The doctor said. I look at my dad he was worry that someone else is going to hurt me again. "Don't worry Mr. Snow we'll keep and on eye Hannah and we will make sure no one mess with her." Jackson said with his arm on Aden's shoulder. "I am making you two to be her guards. If anything happen to my daughter you two will pay." My dad said leaving me with a scare Jackson and Aden. "Haha! Can we get a minute to talk in private please?" I ask the doctor. "Sure thing if you need anything just call me dr. Heat." Dr. Heat said to me. I nodded my head to him and he left. I seat up on the bed and look at Jackson and Aden laughing at their face expressions. "Are you scared?" I ask them they look at me with a really your asking us that look on their faces. "He is the alpha of our pack Hannah!" Aden yell in a scare voice. "Of course we are scared." Jackson said calming Aden down. They don't know my dad like I know my dad yes he is strict and tough but that's on the outside on the inside he is just a fluffy soft werewolf. We left the tent and went to get our trucks when we got to them we hear someone call our racing names. We turn around and couldn't believe who it was calling us.