The Rocky Monster Race 4 weeks away

It's was only 4 weeks away from race day. I was packing my race bag and my suitcase to get ready to go on the road with my dad. Jonathan and Aden had already left and is going to meet me there at my tent. "Snow blazer come on we still got to get pink Dragon on the trailer." My dad said. Pink dragon is my truck's name. "All pack and read to ride dad." I said then my dad open the door he look at the outfit I had on. "What are you wearing?" My dad said I got a tank top with my logo on it (a dragon with a snow flake behind it. But my name is base on the dragon) and a pair of jean shorts on. "What wrong with my outfit?" I ask my dad. He walk over to me and pull on my shorts. "These are to short." My dad said I look at my shorts and pull them down then I show him that the just went up. "See they just went up dad and besides I will be changing anyway when we get Close to Texas." I said my dad grabbed my bags and took them to the camper. I followed behind him he had my camper with my logo on both sides and the truck trailer on the back of in. "Ok snow blaze go get into your truck and let's get it on the trailer." My dad said so I got in pink dragon and we got her on the trailer. "Ok let's get this show on the road." My dad said we got in the camper and started are way to Texas. At the tracks in Austin,Texas. We Park the camper in my assign place and it was right near Jonathan's and Aden's place. I get out of the camper and get my truck off of the trailer the race wasn't until 4 weeks away so we can practice on the track. My dad went to the sign in Booth to get me signed in. I went to Aden's camper to see him are dad's never stay with us in are campers because they Thanks it bad luck so they go stay in a Hotel. I came up and Jonathan and Aden spots me. "Hannah!" They yell they came running to me. "We thought your dad wasn't going to let you come because what happen at the party." Jonathan said I started to laugh at Jonathan. "No but I have to win this race because if I don't my dad said that I will be a grounded for a year." I said they both look at me. We spent the whole day walking around and talking. Then the  adult that is like are leader came around and told us that it was now 11:00 pm and it was time for everyone one to report to their campers. So we went are separate ways and went to bed.