Meeting Sue Little aka Rocky Monster

I can't believe it! just can't. "Are you guys not Snow Blazer, Speedy, and Fireball?" Rocky Monster ask. I look at her frozen so Aden answer for me. "Yes ma'am that's us. I am Fireball." Aden said then he look at Jackson and pointed at him. "He is Speedy and she is Snow Blazer." Aden said now looking and pointing at me. I shook my head to see if I was dreaming. I wasn't it was her it was Rocky Monster her brown hair and green eyes in her famous black and gray racing outfit on. "Can I ask you 3 a question?" Rocky Monster asked. "Yes you can." I said in a shaky voice. I know what she was going to ask us. "Are you guy like me?" Rocky Monster ask. I look at Aden and Jackson before I answer her question. "Are you asking are we (looking around making sure no one can hear her) werewolfs?" I ask she nods her head. "Yes we are." I said she throw her hands up. "Oh thank the werewolf's sprites for finally letting me meet you Hannah sunshine Snow." Rocky Monster said getting down on one knee. She is the same age as me and Aden. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "You don't know?" She ask me . The Rocky Monster look at Jackson and Aden. "She doesn't know?" She ask Jackson and Aden. "Know what?" I ask. They look at me. What don't I know? Is there something I need to know? "Hannah you was invited to this race as a VIP racer." Rocky Monster said to me. "Oh ok!" I said in a confuses voice. "We got to go and practice ms. Monster." Jackson said then Jackson look at me then move to his truck. After a few seconds of talking some more then me and Aden went to are trucks. "Hey fireball Speedy What was that all about?" I ask them over the radio in are trucks on are own channel. "Don't worry about it Snow Blazer you will find out soon." Aden said. Now I was worry my mate is keeping a secret from me and he never keeps secrets like that. What's going on here? What is this secret they won't tell me? "Snow Blazer change you channel." Jackson said I change my radio to the race channel. Then we started practice.