Sneaking out

Two months after the race. I was sitting in my room reading a book call the monster truck girl when my dad told me he was going to be in the garage. "Wow I want that outfit." I said to myself looking at the book at a pink monster truck outfit. I hear loud music that's my dad for you he is alway listen to music. Then I hear someone calling my name. "Hannah! Hannah you up there?!" I went to my balcony and look over the wooden rails to Aden waving at me. "Oh hey Aden what do you want?" I ask knowing if my dad sees Aden he is going to be mad and lock me in my room. "Come on it's time to go to the party." Aden yell up to me. Jonathan is throwing a party for all the monster truck racers and there is a race but my dad told me I can't go because I lose my race two weeks ago so I am grounded but that won't stop me. "I know just go to the hiding spot I'll meet you there." I said to Aden. Aden went to the spot and I went to the garage. "Hey dad!" I yell my dad turn down the music. "Yes Snow blazer." My dad said he is always calling me by my racing name. "Can I go practice at the track?" I ask I gave him my please look. "Sure but be back before 3:30 am." My dad said he know it's takes me a long time to practice. "Thanks dad love you." I said I went to go kiss him then left. I went to put on my pink and black racing outfit and I got my helmet and went to meet Aden at are meeting spot. "Aden. Aden?" I said looking for him then some one in a red and black helmet came up to me and grabbed me I want to scream but the person turn me to him. "Hannah it's just me." Aden said I hit Aden then we left to go to Jonathan's race track which is far away from both my and Aden's houses. At Jonathan's house. Jonathan meet us in his front yard he told us to go park are trucks on the track then come in the back for the party. Me and Aden took are trunks to the track. "Hey Hannah are you worry that your dad is going to find out you are here?" Aden ask when went got to the back yard. "No because my dad doesn't know where the party at he thinks it's at Isabella's house." I said when Jonathan hear me he came over worry. "Hannah are you in trouble or something?" Jonathan ask me I look at Jonathan. "Yeah because I lose my race two weeks ago and you know how my dad is." I said Jonathan laugh. "Yeah but hannah maybe it would be Safer if you don't race." Jonathan said then are friend Isabella comes up to us. "No I am racing and call me Snow blazer because not everyone here don't know my real name is." I said to Jonathan. "Hey Jonathan it's almost sun down time to race." Isabella said. When we are racing just for fun we always race at night on Jonathan's track. "Ok racers to your you started Positions!" Jonathan yell. Me and Aden went to are trucks and got to racing position. Isabella starts the race and we took off. I was in the lead when Jonathan radio me. "Snow blazer there is a snow balls on the side looking for you." Jonathan said. All the racers know that's mean my dad and Aden's dad is looking for us. "Fireball do you want to finish then see what they want?" I ask Aden on the radio. "Yes Snow blazer let's finish the race we are almost done and by the way how did they find us." Aden said/asked. I thinking the same thing and I know this is going to be my last race for a month.