before we begin...

nominations open on friday september 7 which is eazy's birthday of course.

don't worry if you'll be either in school or at work, nominations will open at 6 pm on the dot.

categories are hidden until it's time to nominate. i did release them somewhere in my eazy's playhouse book 3 though 😎

and i just remembered, you guys can also nominate eazy's playhouse book 2 if you want. i forgot that i completed this book last year after august 1 so yes, book 2 does qualify for the awards.

of course, nominations are only open for exactly 24 hours. once the deadline is up, you will receive a notification telling you that we're not accepting anymore and if you keep nominating, your comments will get deleted and you may even get muted.

the finalists will be released as soon as we count up the nominations. and in order to be a finalist, you have to have a certain number of nominations. if you aren't nominated enough or if your book doesn't meet the qualifications, you will not make it to the next round.

this is a no shade zone!

if we catch you throwing shade or talking shit about the fanfiction awards, a writer, book, or reader, your nominations will get deleted, you will get muted, and if you're a writer, you and your work will no longer be considered for the competition.

i could care less about the "beef" you have with a certain writer or if you're pressed because they get more attention than yo ass (because that's the primary reason for a writer to hate on another writer), keep yo negativity to yourself and out of my book.

it's 2018 sis, almost 2019. i think it's time to grow the hell up and stop being pressed as hell over wattpad and wattpad books.

and if the fanfiction awards are so "lame" and a "waste of time", then don't participate in any way, period point blank.

we're not begging you to participate. we could care less to be honest. we just want everyone to be recognized for their hard work and presence on wattpad.

if you don't want to participate because you feel that one writer or book will most likely win everything then so be it. like i said, we're not begging you. but the more the merrier.

yeah it's "lame" until your ass or your favorite writer doesn't win shit lol

• • • •

the only books that qualify are the ones written or completed after august 1, 2017.

the only books that qualify for the "take it back!" award are the ones completed before january 1, 2017.

nominations are unlimited so please take advantage.

there will be absolutely no voting this year.

everyone's fate is in the hands of michaelsholy  and myarilove , they are both from different fandoms and don't know too much about the n.w.a. fanfiction fandom.

if you are a finalist, they will read your book and check out your account before deciding whether or not you deserve to win or come in second place.

yes, they get to choose the winners and runner ups.

^ now i personally don't think that this is fair and it takes away the fun. i prefer for the winners to be chosen by you guys but a couple of jealous sore losers messed that up last year.

since the judges have to read your stories, it's going to take awhile for us to release the winners, but it shouldn't take no longer than 2 weeks at the most.

nominate good writers that writes like they have sense! don't nominate poorly written books because they will not win sis. the judges have already made it clear.

there will be a recognition stage just like last year, that will take place after we release the winners.

so what do you get if you win?

you'll walk away with:

• a sticker, and there will be different themes so everyone isn't going to have the same sticker

• a shoutout on our co owned eazye-wyd  page

• your books will be placed on a special reading list on the eazye-wyd account

• a mini review of your book from michaelsholy  and myarilove

• votes on every chapter of your book from nwafanficawards  michaelsholy  and myarilove

• a permanent follow from the nwafanficawards  (unless this page is already following you)

the more participation the better, so shout yourselves out and let your readers know about this year's awards.

remember that you have the privilege to nominate yourself.

questions comments or concerns? hit one of us up (moonwalkbae kenny93_ eazye_fanfics and myself)

good luck everyone and keep writing!

2018 n.w.a. ffa's