this should help

sick of this wack ass update?

sick of ppl blowing your notifications up with their non important ass posts?

can you not see when a book in your library has been updated because your notifications are fucking flooded?

when you login and see that you have notifications, do you get excited thinking that it's notifications for your book if you're a writer or a book update, but instead it's just idiots who can't stop fucking talking?

if you've answered "yes" to all of these questions...

try this,

go to your account settings and turn it off like this

everyone should really try this out. not sure if it'll 100% work but it's worth a try.

on another note, when you nominate for the ffa's on friday, we'd appreciate if you nominate writers who are active.

not saying that they have to be online every damn day, but writers who at least get on every once in awhile.

it's because when we reward the winners, we want them to be aware of the whole thing.

how does this look? us congratulating a writer that hasn't been online since 2017 or even 2016?

i get that writers who have written books back in like 2014, 2015, or 2016 that are eligible for the "take it back!" category probably don't get on anymore but still...

if you wanna nominate inactive writers go ahead but we just prefer active writers.

questions comments or concerns? you know who to hit up (moonwalkbae  kenny93_  eazye_fanfics  and me) we're always available.

well except eazye_fanfics  lol she's hardly online 😴

ffa's are 2 days away 🗣

2018 n.w.a. ffa's