any last werdz?

we've done this last year and we're going to do it this year. if there's anything positive that you would like to say about a writer or even a book, please message me your kind words ❣️

last year, you could only send in your positive thoughts about writers but this year, you can speak on certain books as well.

judging by some of your comments from last night, i can tell that you're eager to know who the winners are; i'm sorry but we have to patiently wait on the judges.

it's going to take awhile for them to read everything and check out everyone's accounts. they also have lives as well so they're not going to stay on wattpad 24/7, but it shouldn't take no longer than two weeks as i've mentioned before.

any last werdz? is there a writer that you admire? got anything nice to say about them and their work?

kind words can really go a long way. just simply telling them to keep up the good work will motivate them to keep writing.

i wanted to give up on eazy's playhouse book 3 because the numbers were so horrible but i kept going because you guys kept telling me how much fun you were having.

anything, just message me whatever you have to say. when i broadcast your message in the recognition chapter, you will remain anonymous.

that's all i have for now. just wanted to check on you.

stay patient and good luck 🍀

came across this amazing collage of eric on instagram

2018 n.w.a. ffa's